The Anime Lounge - Manga/Anime Discussion

KingEpicity

Managed to get one of these threads going pretty well on a wrestling forum so why not here?

Any anime fans out there and/or manga fans?

Obviously Dragon Ball Z fans are everywhere in the States and they just came out with a brand new Dragon Ball anime based on Battle of the Gods and Frieza's Resurrection.

Adult Swim has tons of good english dubs like Attack On Titan and Parasyte the Maxim(see my sig) that hopefully garners more interest among english speaking countries.

Then we got classic like the aforementioned Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z anime, Gundam was a huge hit here at one point.

Cowboy Bebop will always be a timeless classic in my eyes.

What about you all?

• Upvote 1

I just recently caught up on the last season of Hajime No Ippo, good boxing anime if you haven't picked it up. I'm at episode 18 of Samurai Champloo at the moment and Gurren Lagann has also been my jam since forever.

On another note,I must also admit to having never watched Cowboy Bebop. It's one of those things that I've planned to do for a while but now it just seems so hyped I don't want to watch it and not live up to reputation. I actually lie about this and pretend I've watched it, it's my biggest shame.