Active KT Orgs.

dvjmw

I was actually going to ask this today. I have a guy I'd like to sign and EFFA doesn't seem interested ... There's a new one (Pride of Lumpinee) but it's 280k ...

Posting so I can come back to this

ahhh dude, your message went through the net :P answered you on it now. sorry happens sometimes.

No worries, I lose emails all the time on this site. Sorry if it felt like I called you out, it wasn't meant like that

Other than EFFA and New Age Cage Fighting are there any other active KT Orgs?

I had a guy that I had some trouble getting him into a KT org because it's so tough to find them. The few are for brand new creations or the top tier guys, there's no middle of the pack org. I got him into NACF even though he's still out of his league and then I get a message saying that NACF is merging with EFFA. So I guess we're losing another KT org.

I had a guy that I had some trouble getting him into a KT org because it's so tough to find them. The few are for brand new creations or the top tier guys, there's no middle of the pack org. I got him into NACF even though he's still out of his league and then I get a message saying that NACF is merging with EFFA. So I guess we're losing another KT org.

Well that isnt an org problem what you discribe, it is a community problem. The Fighter pool containing KT Fighters is very very small. Not many managers on here go with their fighters Kickboxing. So of course there are wholes in Divisions Skill / ID / Age wise, because there aren`t continuously coming fighters into the KT part of the game. Dont see the merger as a bad thing.

I hope throught this merger, that there are more possibilities for all fighter no matter what weight and skill, so there is a new generation.

Because to be honest most of the Elite in the EFFA are getting old now :(. Lost this year a lot of legends to retirement.

No worries, I lose emails all the time on this site. Sorry if it felt like I called you out, it wasn't meant like that

All good. :) and i know you didn`t meant it like this.

If i may chime in....

With the success of the Featherweight Junior Grand Master of KT tournament which was to bring more people into KT and to get people involved to replace the older stars as they retire, there will surely be a Junior Grand Master of KT 2 being planned soon. Maybe after the holiday season i will start planning it. I might even break it down to 2 weight divisions (similar to Ultimate Fighter does) and try to get people interested in that?

While KT was hitting a slump, there are people trying to revive it bit by bit. It isn't gonna happen overnight but hopefully interest will encourage others to start KT orgs and fighters. Many have tried to open a ID restricted KT org and many have failed, hence the reason EFFA is signing people of all skill levels.

PS: Not too late to make a Featherweight KT fighter to train up NOW!!!

• Upvote 2

I picked up a 16 yr old off of the FA list and I wanted to train him in KT, but I was worried I was wasting my time if he didn't have a place to fight. He is a 280K guy.

Pride of Lumpinee might be your best bet if they stick around. They're a newer 280k KT org

EFFA stays while the rest just come and go.we need a ID res. KT org coz EFFA got beasts and lil puppies have no place there.

Thats why i will announce a new concept to the divisions in the EFFA soon, because i am aware of the situation and trying to figure out the future of KT in MMAT. The Junior Grand Master was a good test and shit will happen :P. The EFFA will stay around, if the managers of course dont abandon KT for good.

Keep an eye out for you inbox with the more detailed version in the org mail then.

• Upvote 1

Well that isnt an org problem what you discribe, it is a community problem. The Fighter pool containing KT Fighters is very very small. Not many managers on here go with their fighters Kickboxing. So of course there are wholes in Divisions Skill / ID / Age wise, because there aren`t continuously coming fighters into the KT part of the game. Dont see the merger as a bad thing.

I hope throught this merger, that there are more possibilities for all fighter no matter what weight and skill, so there is a new generation.

Because to be honest most of the Elite in the EFFA are getting old now :(. Lost this year a lot of legends to retirement.

Well I wouldn't say the merger is a bad thing either but it's sort of disappointing to see another great KT org go away. You're right though the KT fighter pool is pretty minuscule. I don't know what the answer would be but we need a KT org at every level. I've wanted to build KT only fighters before and still do but it feels like a waste of time sometimes because I don't want to throw them against the wolves right away but there is no other org to test them in.

Well I wouldn't say the merger is a bad thing either but it's sort of disappointing to see another great KT org go away. You're right though the KT fighter pool is pretty minuscule. I don't know what the answer would be but we need a KT org at every level. I've wanted to build KT only fighters before and still do but it feels like a waste of time sometimes because I don't want to throw them against the wolves right away but there is no other org to test them in.

yeah i totally get that and i had the same thing happening to me. But then again a new ID org opens and then manager create fighter, but drop them if there are shit and dont create a new one , but stay away from KT. Not all but some. And the long term managers KT need and this is missing, dont know what it is but maybe the word needs to get out there, beyond the forum. lol in the game itself. we will see.

But like it was mentioned there is a new 280k KT org and the 145lbs Division in the EFFA is 279k. So now is the time to create. :)

yeah i totally get that and i had the same thing happening to me. But then again a new ID org opens and then manager create fighter, but drop them if there are shit and dont create a new one , but stay away from KT. Not all but some. And the long term managers KT need and this is missing, dont know what it is but maybe the word needs to get out there, beyond the forum. lol in the game itself. we will see.

But like it was mentioned there is a new 280k KT org and the 145lbs Division in the EFFA is 279k. So now is the time to create. :)

I've got two open spots on my roster right now so I think I'm either going to create two KT fighters or pick someone up but I'm sticking with KT fighters. Hopefully they're not shit but we'll have to see.

My mind is made up. I will KT train him, and hey if he eventually goes MMA, I should have time to train his TDD, DG, and Escapes later........ I hope????

Well a lot of fighters are also old, since for KT you dont need to remain so many skills, you can manage to keep them fighting to 38-40 around that. Depends on the Fighter. Just look up Don Marciano, still a beast at the end with age 41 :P

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1448372959lumpinee-main_zpsg4hphyfs.png

Lumpinee is you best bet right now if you want to start fighting under KT rules. The 280k ID restriction makes it fair to start creating you fighters even now, also, if you have any 280k ID strikers in the game that are now fighting in MMA, you might want to consider fighting under KT rules at Lumpinee :)

• Upvote 1

That actually happened to me. I had a KT guy in NACF's 155 division a few months ago but because of the lack of talent, he was stuck in limbo. Too young to be thrown to the wolves, but would be unfair to match him up to new fighters. So he sat on the fence for months and in the end i sacked him after a failed attempt to turn him into a MMA fighter because he wasn't built for MMA.

That was one of the things that inspired me to make the Junior Grand Master as an attempt to revive KT because as the older guys retire, there are little to no guys replacing them. With the success of the Junior Grand Master, i am hoping to make another one soon to hopefully revive KT one or two divisions at a time.

Hopefully the Lupinee org stays around because many have tried to make a KT org, but pretty much all have failed wit the exception of EFFA.