Golden Fist Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

TSSickle

• 3 weeks later...

GFFC 1:Joey VS Li Preview

THE MAIN EVENT:TARIQ JOEY VS CZTERY CZRERY

Tariq Joey Has a background in wrestling,And tends to knock out his opponents with his vicious GnP.After Knocking out his last opponent in under three minutes by Gnp leaving Clyde Lambert no chance of survival.He will be trying to do the same to Cztery to try and end his 4 win streak.

Cztery Cztery is a beast,He is also in the top 10 of GFFC and has submitted 3 of his opponents in a great fashion in round 1.With his Brown Belt he will be looking to make his opponent tap.With a solid chin when the fight goes to the ground he will be knocked out later and has more chance of getting Joey to tap.

PREDICTION:With a blue belt,I Can't see Joey getting away from Cztery's Dangerous BJJ Game,Thus leaving me to say that Cztery will be earning his 5th winning streak,Possibly earning him a title shot.

CO MAIN EVENT:TRIBBIANI JOEY VS YONGLONG LI

Tribbiani "The Joker" Joey,With Exceptional Wrestling and a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu will be looking to shine at the age of 19 by earning the Welterweight Belt and give Li his 2nd loss in his entire career by slamming him down and making him tap,Just like Li's First loss.We'll see how it'll turn out.

"The Chinese Tiger"Yonglong Li is a well rounded fighter,Almost skilled in every aspect except for jiu jitsu,Which will cause problems for Li if the fight goes to the ground,However he has devastating KO Power which will be a good replacement for that issue and if he knocks Joey out,The belt will be his.

PREDICTION:While Joey has superior wrestling,We dont know the power of his chin,Which is why i'll say Li will earn a KO In the 2nd round.

MAINCARD:TRZY TRZY VS BARRY WELDON

Trzy Trzy is one beast of a fighter,Ranked #1 in the GFFC Rankings,Is a well rounded fighter with a background in wrestling,At the 25th of Jan he will be giving one hell of a beating weldon will never forget.

Barry Weldon,Unfortunately ranked last in GFFC,Will be looking to redeem himself by earning the LHW Title and beating Trzy,Feeling confident going to this fight after his recent insults to Trzy and i quote:"Little Miss Trzy. Sat on a shizzy. Never too bizzy. You're going to lose. #GFFC"

Will be using his superior boxing to knock out Trzy and earning the LHW Belt,Whats most interesting is the fact that Weldon also has incredible TDD,Which will be causing problems to Trzy who will be trying to take him down.

PREDICTION:Its a close fight,After thinking about it for 30 minutes,Im gonna put my bet on Trzy who will win by Split decision.

Fin.

Sorry for the short preview!I Didnt have a lot of time today but as the org grows bigger,I Will hire better writers for longer previews and reviews,State your opinion and let me know if you want more!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/manager_avatar.jpg

Jack Robinson In the pre-fight conference.

Reporter:Mr.Jack,How do you feel GFFC 1 Will turn out?

"I Have confidence that GFFC 1 Will turn out to be a great one.But it depends on the fighters and their performance."

Reporter:What fight are you looking forward to the most?

"Trzy VS Weldon is #1,Joey VS Li Is number 2.Trzy VS Weldon is first for me because of their skill set and their recent rivalry."

Reporter:We've recently heard that you've been running out of V-

"Shh!I'll address that issue later.Next question!"

Reporter:One of your fighers,Bobby Keyes has been set up to fight a 2-0 fighter for the belt,Isn't that just a bit outrageous?

"Now that i think about it,Yes.But at the time i had no choice as we had no Heavyweights for Ediz to fight."

Reporter:Have you ever thought of fighting in GFFC Yourself?

"I Used to train And fight in the MMA Skillset.I've called it quits as i cut pretty easily.So that won't be happening anytime soon."

Reporter:Can we hear you speaking in your natural language?

"نه خیر این یک کنفرانسه نه یک مسخره بازی"

Reporter:What does it mean?

"It means:Hell no.This is a press conference not a language school.Nest question.

Reporter:Since you stated you have interest in Trzy VS Weldon,Who will the winner be fighting against in the next events?

"I Havent decided yet,We need to recruit more LHW's."

Reporter:These questions is for Barry Weldon.

1.What do you think about Trzy's Fight tactics and what will you use to be able to deny him getting the win?
A lot has been said leading up to this fight. But Trzy is an exceptional wrestler. There's no denying that. He has also won his first two fights via KO proving that he's dangerous anywhere in the cage. I don't want to give too much away but I think it's fair to say I am the better boxer. I wasn't aggressive enough in my MMA debut. That won't happen again.

2.If you become the LHW Champion.Who do you mostly have in mind to fight next?

I think for my first defense, I'd like the winner of Bbq Chicken v Benedikt Iskandar. Then after that a superfight with either Cztery Cztery or Tariq Joey. But of course. I'll fight anybody anytime anywhere.

3.Do you have anything to say to the fans and give the people a great show in GFFC 1?

To the fans I say this. GFFC has the most up and coming talent in MMA right now. Just look at the fights that can be booked.
Legends are going to be made. Records and noses will break. "Thats all for today,Thank you very much everyone!"
  • Upvote 1