See How It Goes

deamon

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics

• Follow my orders vs See how it goes: During a fight, your fighter will assess how well he thinks he is doing in each area of the fight (standing, clinch and ground work). Depending on how intelligent and experienced he is, he may decide to change his gameplan. However, if you don't want him to change his gameplan at all, you can say so using this tactic slider. The only exception is if you tell your fighter to never do something (e.g. never go to the ground). If that's the case, no matter how badly he's doing in the other aspects of the game, he won't take it to the ground.

It means your fighter will change his gameplan according to how he thinks the fight is going. Related to the IQ of your fighter, so if he is a dumb dumb i wouldnt set it high at all and make him follow your orders.

What about if you check the box : Adapt to Fight on the bottom of the gameplan page, does that mean that he will still tryng to adapt to fight based on your prediction, even if you set above average the bar See How it Goes ????

I am a bit confused sorry, started just 3 days ago and this game is both amazing and hard to understand at first.

What about if you check the box : Adapt to Fight on the bottom of the gameplan page, does that mean that he will still tryng to adapt to fight based on your prediction, even if you set above average the bar See How it Goes ????

I am a bit confused sorry, started just 3 days ago and this game is both amazing and hard to understand at first.

Adapt means he will start off with your prediction of what the opponent is going to do and then he will start to adapt his predictions off what the opponent is actually doing. Basically if your prediction is completely wrong after a few minutes he will start to see it's wrong and adjust for what is actually happening. How fast or how well they adapt is dependent on IQ and some other things maybe as I don't recall exactly now

• 2 weeks later...