Turbo training for escapes?

Xtream

Alright, not necessarily an error but I have finally reached the point I really have to ask, is the temporary training boost for escapes still active? Should it be anymore?

It sure seems like it's still going on and people are really taking advantage of it. I checked it out and my mid-level-escapes guy got almost 4.5 point gain per session, seems awfully lot. I suppose with this training speed every high level fighter who uses escapes have elite in there and won't have to worry about maintaining it either. Maybe also a great "tool" to reallocate points for skill capped older fighters with speed that cannot be achieved by normal means, massive gains to escapes and the points will come off from something, the skills you haven't trained for longest (=the ones not needed anyway)?

This combined with the current engine setup, we now have constantly fights where every takedown ends up in instant escape. It really sucks the life out of the ground game and makes me and I'm sure many others to lose motivation for this great game. Sorry about the little rant but the question still remains. Could you Mike check this out, please? Thank you.

• Upvote 1