Manager Money

Yodron

Few questions

1) What amount constitutes a good amount of money?

2) Why?
3) How many managers have this amount of money? (With Active users: 11232 - showing on the board - how many of these have what would be considered "good money"?

4) Realistically, what can managegers with surplus hope to achieve over others who don't have the same bank? (A) Short Term ( B) Long Term

Being new I am not sure of any of these but have a logical answer for some, would just like to know, what other more experienced managers in the game thought?

depends on what your looking to do or looking for -- most as long as they can pay for private gym they are happy and feel they have enough -- others want to have say #1 org or a top tier org, now while they do make good money it also takes good money to keep them there and keep top fighters staying there -- good money for gym could be anywhere for 1 to 3 million or more -- for top org it could be way way more took keep top fighters stay and signing new guys

• Upvote 2

I keep a lot because I funnel it into other things, like I bought a jet, I put money into the last org I owned, planning on opening another one, and I give my fighters money so if they don't fight or don't make a lot from fights and sponsorships, they don't have to lose their gym memberships because they're broke.

Few questions

2) Why?

3) How many managers have this amount of money? (With Active users: 11232 - showing on the board - how many of these have what would be considered "good money"?

4) Realistically, what can managegers with surplus hope to achieve over others who don't have the same bank? (A) Short Term ( B) Long Term

Being new I am not sure of any of these but have a logical answer for some, would just like to know, what other more experienced managers in the game thought?

1&2) Enough that you don't have to worry about if your fighters can afford the best possible training. There is no real figure but I'd say $700,000, gets you about a years worth of training(irl) in a private gym

3)Depends on how good the managers are and how long they have played. Also if they do any type of work ingame which can pay quite a lot like making posters or avatars. Writing write-ups also pay quite good,

But I'd say the top 100 managers in the rankings probably have enough financial means that they don't have to think about tycoon dollars at all.

4) Better training, free VIP time (buying VIP with tycon $$$), Better travel with high level JETS. Mangers running ORGs have a greater success with more money. They can just host competition with big prize money and sign the better fighters.

Once you cover the cost of living tycoon dollars is probably just best spent on buying VIP to get the best game experience or fighterslots if you don't already have maxed them out

The game money is only good for one thing – Private training. Everything else is just fluff as the only thing in this game that affects your ranking is winning fights. Nothing else matters when it comes to the ranking system.

The name is MMA Tycoon but the tycoon apart is not correct as being a tycoon in this game has nothing to do with your actual ranking or success in the game.

Once your fighters are in private training only one other thing matters, Sliders. Focus on training and sliders to improve your ranking.

Now I have said this before and will say it again.

To create a real MMA Tycoon ranking you need to combine, fighters average ranking, company ranking, and alliance ranking together to create a combined real ranking of each Tycoon manager.

Now a lot of forum members do not agree with this ranking system as they will not admit that the word Tycoon really has no place in the name of this game and is misleading.

It’s a fighter management game and all that matters is winning fights if you want to succeed.

• Downvote 2

clydebankblitz , so do I that's why neither of us are top ranking managers. Kind of proves my point.

• Downvote 1

Now if you where to combine your org ranking with your managers ranking you would gain a lot for your hard work in your org, like a tycoon would gain hype for his efforts / work.

So by getting no ranking for your org / alliance all that matters is your fighter management ranking.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it's still a tycoon game in that it offers the sanbox to play in, which you say you do. Manage orgs, supply infrastructure to fighters via jets, nutrition, gyms and clothes, etc. And here the money is also important outside of the fighter training itself, because fighters rely on that infrastrucutre, especially high level ones that need to fly around a lot, depend on high quality supplements, etc.

I guess your point is more that the work in those areas isn't rewarded or recognised correctly in some sort of rankings. But since the data is all there, I think that should be possible to display, if they wanted to. Maybe make a petition for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Few questions

2) Why?

speaking about money..
are you ever gonna pay me for those two avatars I made for you?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14575294007030.png http://i.imgur.com/fKLW4Wd.png

I wouldn't ask you here, but you ignore my messages since you got the avatars

• Upvote 2

speaking about money..

are you ever gonna pay me for those two avatars I made for you?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14575294007030.png http://i.imgur.com/fKLW4Wd.png

I wouldn't ask you here, but you ignore my messages since you got the avatars

Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2016-03-21 14:46:44

You might be waiting a while, lol

• Upvote 1

Last login GMT (y/m/d):

2016-03-21 14:46:44

You might be waiting a while, lol

i'm waiting much longer than his last login.. it's been more than a month when he got the avatars and I saw him on-line many times since that time. he just stopped answering my pms and didn't send money