Bwang

Hello you clever avatar creating people,

I'm looking for a new background for my fighter Yuri Boshtok

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ivffo6.jpg

I like everything about the avatar as it is, but I want the background to be animated. Ideally I'd like the lightning in the sky to move. I do really like the purple colour so if that could remain I would be most happy.

(I like the idea of it being just subtly different to the standard avatar anyone can choose.)

Alternatively go wild with the background as your imagination leads. Yuri grew up in the smoking ruins of Chernobyl, deep inside the restricted zone, so when my team found him he was dangerously radioactive. Perhaps the background could show that, perhaps he emanates a green glow (with a gif).

I will pay a generous sum to anyone who can make me a good one!

Thanks in advance.

That's very cool man.

The one on the left is a bit too hectic I think, not sure I can cope with looking at it for too long!

The one on the right is maybe too black, not enough purple.

Thank you. If you feel like doing another one or two that'd be great. Otherwise I'll have a little think about it, see if there's any other submissions, and let you know if I choose one of these.