Chess

Lockdown

I enjoy chess, but Shogi - Japanese chess - is the superior game. I've played so much Shogi in my lifetime.. Ramirez/Laz Staz and I used to play in the British Shogi championships. If you ever have the chance to play it I 100% recommend it. Chinese chess is quite fun too. But Shogi is awesome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I enjoy chess, but Shogi - Japanese chess - is the superior game. I've played so much Shogi in my lifetime.. Ramirez/Laz Staz and I used to play in the British Shogi championships. If you ever have the chance to play it I 100% recommend it. Chinese chess is quite fun too. But Shogi is awesome.

Uhhh yeah I'll stick to proper Chess

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I used to when I was in high school. My history teacher my sophomore year was the coach/leader of the chess team in the school and she forced everyone to play once a week in class and we learned all types of strategies. I thought it was dumb at first but it's a very fun game especially with all the strategy. I played it during lunch a lot with my friends but I haven't played since I graduated (17 then 20 now) and I'm sure most of my "skills" have eroded.

I'm in Chess Club at school, just bought my own set a few weeks ago.

Any chess players around?

Started playing more seriously, doing lots of tactics, study and playing lots of games. Just seeing if any of you swines play.

I do the sometimes blitz game keep my mind fresh

I refuse to engage in anything myself that a basic algorithm can do better than any human. Especially activities primarily engaged in by pontificating pseudo intellectual jackoffs.

Yep i kinda share your sentiment a bit but i still play.As bobby fisher said the games be played out and a bad game at the top level .I do not put anytime or effort in i just play on the fly .Kinda kills the game when you know where it is all memory and the perfect moves have be figure out to 20 move in

• Upvote 1

School? You are 55 years old.

55? that means my mom was 7 when she had me.

25cc1f84092ca1a6e9d90d875c17ae2d.png

What's with all the negs? You idiots have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon? Kobe is playing his last game against Golden State right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2