St Pete Fighting Championships-Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

Well jst wait and watch....JUSTIN LEWIS is a warrior.....no prblm if he losses or wins....bt he will be back more stronger....nd don't forget he is still chasing for the title...

No prblm ROAST SAMMICH....u were lucky that day...bt nxt tym..u will feel the power of LEWIS....and if U become the champ than LEWIS would luv to kick ur Ass....mark my words....so now enjoy ur win....

C'MON Mamado...say something....show up for a fight...lets hv a fair fight...Take a good look at my fighter LEWIS...

Who ever wants to fight jst show up....Lewis is ready for all the challenges....

WORK HARD. AND. FIGHT HARD...

Hey....well I saw heavyweight champion..he is a muay Thai fighter..nd Lewis is also a muay Thai fighter....so after this fight Lewis will train for the champ....

mamado is banned so he cant respond. but im sure hed be happy to kick your ass. if not ill fight you again just for the satisfaction of proving the superiority of #THEUNIT. feel free to book my vs. this joker any time ken.

Crazybronco... U r a real stupid bad ass....if Ken gives another chance to fight ur fighter than m sure ur Lewis will kick ur fighters ass.....

So Ken lets do it again....c'mon set this fight again.....m will prove him that Lewis is a world class fighter and he will smack his head off...idiot crazybronco

So no need to talk....jst tell me ur fighters name and I'll ask Ken to make a good matchup....than I'll show U hw strong LEWIS is....so all the best

Ok..uncle....no prblm...nd yes credit goes to ur fighter who got the victory over Lewis...bt if ur fighter fights again than u will see a new fighter..powerful and intelligent....

Hey...u will see Lewis kicking ur fighters ass...Sammich showed dirty boxing skills bt if we meet nxt time than Lewis will show his skills...dont worry...jst wait nd watch..