Need some help with an org

RainManQB

Hey guys, I have an org that was created about 4 months ago and I took out a 50,000 dollar loan but my finances are getting a bit low and also I haven't had much experience running an org so I was wondering if anyone would like to help me run the org. Maybe with some finances they could add and help me run an org properly to start making a profit from events. Someone with experience running an org. I would be sure to have whoever helps by giving them a portion of the profits.

Few tips just by checking out your first event and upcoming event:

ALWAYS book 10 fights, you booked five in your first card which is not good for hype, also book the highest hype + pop value as the main event.

You can use this site and insert the event ID to see: http://widing.arkku.net/tycoontools

As an example you should have Caleb Wright vs Steve Taylor main event the card. And never book a 400 seated arena, it's hard to make a profit out of that, go for the 1k arena.

EDIT: And yeah the post below me makes a really good point, it's pretty hard to make a new org open ID

• Upvote 1

You're kinda fucked because you made it Open ID. If you want some advice best thing you could do would be to go ID restricted: no one is going to want to sign their projects while you've got 250k fighters sitting in some of the divisions.

Judging by the current roster I would say go 280k ID but there's a slight problem in that there's already a much better established 280k org already in London, so actually you might want to consider going for 285k or 290k.

• Upvote 2

Looks like you got some great advice here i agree with YerMaw a open ID org would be very hard to pull off but you could have a weight class or 2 max open ID and the others 290k

to me one open Id and the rest 290k would be a good way to go.

Yeah this is a great idea, one weight class Open and all the rest for the noobs 290k+ looks like a very good compromise.