The Rap Off Battleground

markyosullivan

JJ quits easy, he's a bitch really, he needs his head checked clearly

Hanging with his MAMA who DO suck his dick liked a loved ones dearly

His baby momma is a ten? She belongs in a pen, two pretty children?

More like two pretty piglets, Babe and Ben. Stop feeding them soggy biscuits

Like I feed his mother my semen, I mean can you see him? "different personalities"

What a bunch of haberdashery. I see things with clarity and Island FC what a poor excuse for a charity

JJ Skitzo more like JJ the Salty Quasimodo, closing his org down twice and quitting for life

Come back and face the music like a man, stop trying to fly away like Peter Pan

Funny comparison, maybe your girl is underage like Wendy, is this embarassing?

When she tinkered your bell and she was extra Bendy, you cast your spell

With a trail of treats like Hansel and Gretel, leading her to your bedroom

11 years old, JJ likes them soft as a petal. Would you like a cup of tea? THEN BOOM

This is Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC you've been on to catch a predator, humiliated on TV

Next time use protection.

And I'm done.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I was going to write something but I like to think I'm smarter than that 2 years later :D. Conor, I will leave you to be the resident hardcore gangster text rapper.

I'm not a gangster rapper, thats Ken. I'm the dark knight who the forums needs but doesn't deserve.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Might be the first time haberdashery has been used in a rap anywhere in the world.

After watching The Hateful Eight, I have ingrained Haberdashery into my vocabulary, luckily a lot of people who I say it to don't actually know what it means, so I can say anything is a little bit "haberdashery" what a load of "haberdashery" and it just fits perfectly for naive people. I had a chance to use it in this little rap, and oh boy I used it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha. It is one of my favourite words. A friend came to the pub in a sulk saying she had had a horrifying experience...turned out the haberdashery section in John lewis had moved......she did not get a great deal of sympathy from the table.

Haha, the sounds like a sketch from a sit-com man, I love those moments.

Uniconor For The Win!

hey wait there was a battle? i missed it who did he beat ?

i am being for real ken

i been wating to see a battle so where is the battle at sir?

i would love to read it

i see where unicolor did one

but i don't see the others guys

you already decided Uniconor won

but he is a punk bitch who talks about a mans kids

talk about be punk not my kids

• Upvote 1

JJ quits easy, he's a bitch really, he needs his head checked clearly

Hanging with his MAMA who DO suck his dick liked a loved ones dearly

His baby momma is a ten? She belongs in a pen, two pretty children?

More like two pretty piglets, Babe and Ben. Stop feeding them soggy biscuits

Like I feed his mother my semen, I mean can you see him? "different personalities"

What a bunch of haberdashery. I see things with clarity and Island FC what a poor excuse for a charity

JJ Skitzo more like JJ the Salty Quasimodo, closing his org down twice and quitting for life

Come back and face the music like a man, stop trying to fly away like Peter Pan

Funny comparison, maybe your girl is underage like Wendy, is this embarassing?

When she tinkered your bell and she was extra Bendy, you cast your spell

With a trail of treats like Hansel and Gretel, leading her to your bedroom

11 years old, JJ likes them soft as a petal. Would you like a cup of tea? THEN BOOM

This is Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC you've been on to catch a predator, humiliated on TV

Next time use protection.

And I'm done.

hey nice rap but when you talk about a mans kids it only shows you are a pussy

you talking about my kids makes you a punk bitch

and everyone who gave you a thumbs up are punk bitch too

and don't worry i won't delete this one

yall dont like someone talking about fags but talking about a mans kids thats ok

that is fucked you all can fucking suck dick you faggot ass bend and blow bitch

i don't know why it shocks me to think that you think its ok to talk about a mans kids you ain't men

say all you want to about me or my wife or mom as he did in his rap that's ok they are grown ups

but keep my 1 year old and 8 year old out of it that should go with out saying

and the ones who gave him the 6 thumbs up you are just as bad as that fuck i don't know who the 6 are but you are punk bitches too

now go head ban me

but let that fuck talk about my kids

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My word....Conor just murdered the poor fucker

its funny you would say that sir as in a pm to you today

i said every day is good i got a 10 for a wife and 2 pretty kids ?

funny he used that in is rap don't you think so ? huh bitch

if you cant see this dude is a bitch its only because you are a bitch too

he took something i said in a pm and gave it to the unafag to use

and yes i said unafag any man that says shit about a mans kids are punk bitches

that the way i feel about it and if you think its funny when some punk bitch talks a bout a mans kids

you are a bitches too

kids are off fucking limits i would never use someones kids to get to them

and talking about my kids will get to me every fucking time i am not a shamed to say it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not a gangster rapper, thats Ken. I'm the dark knight who the forums needs but doesn't deserve.

you are a punk bitch who needs his fucking beat for talking shit about my kids !

i have never said shit about you i dont care if you talk about me that's fine if you call me every name it the book

but leave my kids out of bitch

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Quadriple post....smh...wait, they let you reproduce?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Quadriple post....smh...wait, they let you reproduce?

if you think bring a mans kids in the shit is ok than you are a fucking scumbag

i have to great kids sir i maybe a lot of things ken

but i am a great dad my kids are the best part of my life they are what i am most proud of the thing i know i got right

• Upvote 1

if you think bring a mans kids in the shit is ok than you are a fucking scumbag

Well, I did go by Scumbag Ken for a little bit.....wait....you tried to tell me the other day that what you wrote was how rap battles go down, yet somebody bringing your kids into it is not? Sounds like a double standard to me....

• Downvote 1

Well, I did go by Scumbag Ken for a little bit.....wait....you tried to tell me the other day that what you wrote was how rap battles go down, yet somebody bringing your kids into it is not? Sounds like a double standard to me....

you can hate what i said sir

but if you think for one min it is ok to to bring kids into it you are a scumbag by any standard

i don't think you would agree with me if i said the grass is green and the sky was blue

if you think telling someone they suck dick is the same as talking about someone kids then i don't know what to even say

that shit is a given and most will agree i hope at least

• Upvote 1

didn't one of your boys bring Ryan's step kid into one of the other threads?

and i know i will be ban for the shit i said but if it is not took off i will get ban over and over

talk shit about me hell talk shit about my wife my moma they are grown ups that's find but leave my 1 year old and my 8 year old out of the shit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its funny you would say that sir as in a pm to you today

i said every day is good i got a 10 for a wife and 2 pretty kids ?

funny he used that in is rap don't you think so ? huh bitch

if you cant see this dude is a bitch its only because you are a bitch too

he took something i said in a pm and gave it to the unafag to use

and yes i said unafag any man that says shit about a mans kids are punk bitches

that the way i feel about it and if you think its funny when some punk bitch talks a bout a mans kids

you are a bitches too

kids are off fucking limits i would never use someones kids to get to them

and talking about my kids will get to me every fucking time i am not a shamed to say it

First of all, I didn't give it to UniConor to use in his rap. He decided that off his own back. I showed the PM's because it was funny how angry you were getting and trying to insult me because I dared...Oh no I dared, to have a laugh and have a bit of banter and apparently you didn't like that.

The post where I used Sir a lot, if you get insulted at that then you really need to think about what the fuck you are doing on the internet since that was some of the mildest stuff you will find. Like I said in a PM to you, you can ask Dale McCann who is one of my better friends on here and I have taken the piss out of him for saying "Mate" a lot. As for the Buzz post, you ever hear of the word "Parody"? It wasn't insulting or mocking to you like you made it out to be in a PM, it was again a piss take which if you find that offensive, you need to question what you are doing on the internet.

And lastly, at what point did I say his rap was funny? It was more brutal if anything else considering what he said. Personally, I am of the viewpoint he shouldn't have brought kids into it, that crosses over a line, but that line is a perspective really. You said yourself that anything goes when it comes to these things, and he took that and ran with it. I understand your view completely and I would say I agree that Conor shouldn't have said shit about your kids, but for future reference don't act hard and say shit and then flip out when someone responds with something harder.

Also, I think we all realise now why you would defend Gianka and Mamado for their previous homophobic language. You are just as much of a shitstain as they are in that respect. You could have insulted him anyway you pleased, but nah, you had to go for the homophobic line because that's the kind of cbomb you are.

• Upvote 1

That was CK.

My bad, different bitch

you can hate what i said sir

but if you think for one min it is ok to to bring kids into it you are a scumbag by any standard

i don't think you would agree with me if i said the grass is green and the sky was blue

if you think telling someone they suck dick is the same as talking about someone kids then i don't know what to even say

that shit is a given and most will agree i hope at least

You basicly tried to tell me you can you use homophobic slurs because anything goes "Haven't you ever heard a rap battle before?", yet don't talk about your kids because that isn't part of anything goes. If you can't take the heat stay out of the rap battle thread.

• Upvote 3