Looking for an Organization

MithatCan

Not sure where to post this so here it goes ;

I have 4 fighters that I am trying out (1 of them is actually looking good) , I need an organization to find me good fights with big purses , I am thinking about starting my own gym soon and get couple more fighters , the only problem I have so far is money and I need to win more then just 200$ per fight in order to get that up. So only thing I require from you would be finding me fights that would yield me decent return (not millions of dollars of course , just enough to keep going).

So if you have an organization (anywhere in the world) and can offer 3-5k$ or more per fight , I am down . If you do not like any of my fighters and need someone with different weight class , I can arrange that too , will sack one of my guys and start a new guy with your preffered weight class . I can actually spend one guy on whatever you want with everything , you can decide his weight , his age , his skills , his training , anything you want. If you don't want that , I already have 4 guys and they are all willing to train hard and fight hard , as much as you can. I see them as a way of making money until I have enough to start my own gym.

I did reply to your question about where to find contracts/sponsors in the Noob questions, but yet again. If you need a contract make sure you tick boxes on 'My fighters' Page or post in this thread -->

Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

I didn't know contracts and organizations were same thing :D

I tought like contracts are for fights and organizations are just organizations that you belong and have some sort of gym and money advantage , like a team or so.

To put in another sport example ;

Organization = Team

Contract = Match

Sponsor = well sponsor

I tought that was like that :D

Alliance's are where a group of friends get together ans sometimes share gym's etc, that's the team type thing in mmatycoon.

Org's/Organisations are companies which sign and hold events for fighters to take part in. These are the companies that offer contracts to fighters and pay their wages and signing bonuses.

If you have a look through some of the guides in the Noob section you'll find a lot of really helpful stuff which will get you up and started quickly, if you want to find out even more and give yourself the best start sign up to get a mentor.

Beginners section of the forum;

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

• Upvote 2