Lanista Game that is same with MMATycoon

MithatCan

Do you think it would be good?

Gladiators instead of Fighters

Lanista's instead of Managers

Chance of getting killed (and losing your fighter)

Fight engine would be same , just different words.

Murmillo instead of Boxing , Thraex instead of Muay Thai etc etc

Basicaly , take this game , change some words , have a Lanista game online

Do you think it would work? Would it be good enough to be playable? We know UFC is big and everyone loves MMA but what about gladiator wars? Would people flock to it like they do it here?

To make money you can sell VIP again and with that VIP people can open up stuff like 'Ludus' or 'Arena' where people can fight or 'blacksmith' insteand of clothing , to sell swords and so on (don't know about the details yet)

There are many things that needs to be considered in detail but one thing I am sure of is that it looks doable , not sure how yet but without changing a single code but just changing words around , one can actually make this happen right?

Tell me what you think about this project , maybe we can pressure owner to make that game too if we are crowded enough and he can make money with it that way.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, interesting idea, but I don't think there would be enough interest in a gladiator game that moves as slowly as MMA Tycoon moves.

I dont know mate, for sure there is a lot of interests in the Gladiators games, look on steam, a lot of gladaitor games that SUCK BALLS but a lot of ppl playng it anyway, imho it is an interesting idea, please Mike duplicate yourself and create a Gladaitor game like MMa Tycoon, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have been searching for a game like this. I'm new to mmatycoon but I'm really enjoying it and I already play buzzer beater which is a basketball management game so now all I need is a gladiator game and i would be set.

I tried pitofwar but didn't like how it was too RPG like instead of more strategy and tactics. Let me know if you find a game like this.