Multi?

TSSickle

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=109003

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=108963

So here is how the story goes:http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=109003 messages me asking for a contract and asking a title shot for his 0-1 fighter.I Say no.Then he keeps going on saying give me title shot etc. Until i get a message from him saying

From : Jaggi Henderson (conversation) 24 Mar, 2016 05:02:37

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contract Accepted
can you sign my friend his name is kedar naik fighter daniel johnson

So i do it.But from curiosity i check his profile.And see that his "Friend" is offline.About 10 seconds later i see him offline and his "friend" online when he accepts the contract.Then soon after his "Friend" goes offline and he comes back online.

Im not 100% sure if he is a multi.But if anybody could check it.I'd be glad

Also,Yes im a snitch,Come at me :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I would stick to doing this in private just in the case it's somehow not a multi situation. :D

Even so that poor noob has enough troubles with 2 accounts if he IS a multi.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, before name & shame you should investigate privately and contact the moderators privately, then you can throw dirt IF he is a multi, like you should do. :)

I got attacked for being a multi, just because my brother play the game too and we have a similar nickname, but yeah the multiaccount problem is real, expecially in the small retarded organizations in Sydney where the smarty pants grind theyr 18yo with favourable matchups. :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love these multi hunts. It's been a while since the last one. Round up the posse boys.

:mf_popcorn1:

I would stick to doing this in private just in the case it's somehow not a multi situation. :D

Even so that poor noob has enough troubles with 2 accounts if he IS a multi.

Like mother, like son. I hear your mom likes to keep her multi situations on the down low also. Which is good because Karter and his friends probably don't want people to know about it either :pootling:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I love these multi hunts. It's been a while since the last one. Round up the posse boys.

:mf_popcorn1:

Like mother, like son. I hear your mom likes to keep her multi situations on the down low also. Which is good because Karter and his friends probably don't want people to know about it either :pootling:

Well I guess that's where the similarities between our mom's differ. Your mom never seems to show any shame in those public gang bangs. Actually, I think I saw a glimmer of pride in her eye one time... No wait that wasn't pride it was my semen.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Well I guess that's where the similarities between our mom's differ. Your mom never seems to show any shame in those public gang bangs. Actually, I think I saw a glimmer of pride in her eye one time... No wait that wasn't pride it was my semen.

It's funny cuz it's semen, not pride!

• Upvote 2

There is 7 or more accounts linked to the same IP, now that doesn't mean they are all the same person but could be sharing an IP address do to area of internet provider.

However many have the same MO and actually fought each other and pretty much all have similar range on creation of the accounts, so very likely. However I haven't had time to study more closely so can't say one way or the other but suspicious yes.

PS: Your MOMMA is so fat..........

• Upvote 4