I Turn 17 Today!

RichyRandy

Happy Birthday from everyone at MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a prize of 24 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery for you, so good luck! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great birthday!

This is the only time i'm happy about getting lottery tickets :D

• Upvote 2

Congrats mate! I would give my left nut to be 17 again.

No way. If I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't want to go back any younger than 25. I think most of us (myself definitely included) are too stupid before that. And for those of you who currently are younger than 25, you're too stupid to know how stupid you are. No offense, that's just the way it is for all of us - live and learn.

• Upvote 2

No way. If I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't want to go back any younger than 25. I think most of us (myself definitely included) are too stupid before that. And for those of you who currently are younger than 25, you're too stupid to know how stupid you are. No offense, that's just the way it is for all of us - live and learn.

I Can relate to that :)

Damn you're young bro! I am about to hit 21 in August! Fufikdkcjjkxksks!

Anyway, happy birthday!

No, you're young, I'm about to hit 43 in a few weeks.

• Upvote 2

I had my prime 17-25 (stupid or not) then after that I had a little to much fun for my own good haha.