What is your profession and how much do you make

Lockdown

Got another job in the oil field, this time it will last until August or September. I am a 1st year Electrician (Did 2 blocks of school but don't have the hours) and they are mistakenly paying me as a 2nd year :D

I make about...$370/day before taxes and about $5200 every 2 weeks (before taxes). Not sure how much I will get taxed but I plan on investing most of it. Shitty ass work, shitty ass lifestyle but good money considering the economy in Canada is a piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

I'm only a student at the moment, I make whatever I can get from Financial Aid.

Lol not trying to swing my dick around

The work is brutal though so it's money well earned. I am in a frozen hell, it is pure misery. You are a prisoner for 14 days then they free you and you go home for 6 days in disbelief that you are actually home.

I'm not familiar with a frozen hell but I am with hell. I used to work construction with my dad during my summers off from school. Here in Phoenix that means we average 100 to 110 and sometimes we'll get 115 which is a real punch in the nads. I did that every summer from 11 to 17.

Right now I'm a full time student though and I work part time. I earn 200 dollars a week which is basically nothing but since I have no bills (thanks Mom and Dad :thumbup: ) it's more than enough for me.