Currupt Moderator duphus

You notice how Wolf doesn't actually use Racial or Homophobic slurs which is why you were banned?

Yeah, that would be it

so you have never used Homophobic slurs in the forum ?

i guess its ok for you too do right? i mean its ok to use it in a rap battle that's fine because that dont count

lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

so you have never used Homophobic slurs in the forum ?

i guess its ok for you too do right? i mean its ok to use it in a rap battle that's fine because that dont count

lol

Have I ever said the F word which is why he was banned? People have been calling each other gay on here for ages, but anyone with a brain cell knows which ones you can't say. I know you are sticking up for your alliance mate, but at least have some logic behind you when you try defending him. The F word is a ban and while CK used the word in that thread, I never did.

http://i.imgur.com/lxLhfNl.gif

• Upvote 3

Have I ever said the F word which is why he was banned? People have been calling each other gay on here for ages, but anyone with a brain cell knows which ones you can't say. I know you are sticking up for your alliance mate, but at least have some logic behind you when you try defending him. The F word is a ban and while CK used the word in that thread, I never did.

http://i.imgur.com/lxLhfNl.gif

" People have been calling each other gay on here for ages, but anyone with a brain cell knows which ones you can't say"

you sound like a politician mate....deceptive ....you one of those that still thinks that the 9/11 was not an inside job....with age your brain cells tend to strugle in evolving....somoke a joint...that would help

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

" People have been calling each other gay on here for ages, but anyone with a brain cell knows which ones you can't say"

you sound like a politician mate....deceptive ....you one of those that still thinks that the 9/11 was not an inside job....with age your brain cells tend to strugle in evolving....somoke a joint...that would help

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/65609472.jpg

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/65609472.jpg

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

i dont talk to people that fancys that type of stuff...looool

• Upvote 1

[13:57:42] Wolf: she fingered my arsehole though

i dont talk to people that fancys that type of stuff...looool

You know that throbbing vein in a man's penis? I also like injecting cocaine straight into that.

lurk moar

• Upvote 1

You know that throbbing vein in a man's penis? I also like injecting cocaine straight into that.

lurk moar

loooooooool....good for you...i guess :arrowhead:

• Upvote 1

I forgot what this thread was about while I was reading it.

well this topic its all about bullying to be honest with you....you have a bunch of no life people that make their forum life a way of life, ganging up on the flamboyant guy with a diferent aproach to their so call "conduct".....so the little guy just decided to expose that....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

well this topic its all about bullying to be honest with you Mamado....you have a bunch of no life people Mamado that make their forum life a way of life, ganging up on the flamboyant guy with a diferent aproach to their so call "conduct" that is an absolute dipshit and is making offensive remarks and trying to starts fights, and also has a dubious past in this game.....so the little guy the guys that've been playing this game for years and are actually liked by the people on this forum just decided to expose that....

There, fixed it for you. No biggie, I know your english skills are lacking.

• Upvote 4

There, fixed it for you. No biggie, I know your english skills are lacking.

They might lack but remember there is not only english speaking people on this comunity and i can trow it out in 5 diferent languages....what you got?....i guess you staying 1 dimentional mate.....stop the bigot

• Downvote 2

Pretty sure I have lost some IQ now.

lets be honest here!...if you had any IQ you wouldnt get envolved on this stupid topic anyway....im just keeping the spin and win credits piling, not realy caring about anything else regarding the forum.....is just that im trying to get an xtra slot or an extra jet ;)....this fools do me a favor to keep feeding the fire....

• Downvote 2