Why can't I get anything to pop?

With 2 of my fighters I've been training takedown defense and grappling with Elite coaches for 2 weeks and they haven't popped once. I keep their energy above 90%. Class sizes too big or something? With my other fighter in 2 weeks he's popped like 3 times.

With 2 of my fighters I've been training takedown defense and grappling with Elite coaches for 2 weeks and they haven't popped once. I keep their energy above 90%. Class sizes too big or something? With my other fighter in 2 weeks he's popped like 3 times.

How many people are in the classes? How many times per week are you training takedown defense?

How many people are in the classes? How many times per week are you training takedown defense?

I'm not sure how many people are in the classes. I don't know how to check or if I'm even able to without VIP. I've been training takedown defense/defensive grappling EVERY DAY so that's 6 times a week, and no pops. Can you believe that!?

those two guys could have shitty learning abilities. do they pop often in other stuff (not counting cardio/strength, because those are pretty much even amonst all fighters as far as pops go)?

I'm not sure. It seems like all 3 of my fighters have been popping so extremely fucking slow. I've had them for months now and each of them have only popped maybe 2 or 3 times aside from 1 of the fighters who I mentioned that has been popping really well recently.

ok so i just looked at your 4 fighters. i'm guessing Brett Ing is the one that's popping the most, since he's the youngest. remember that the older a fighter is the slower they will learn (aside from their hidden learning ability skill). they all have good energy levels (not including the one who just had a fight), so their not popping shouldn't have anything to do with that. without you having VIP it's kinda hard to tell what's happening. when you have VIP you can see how close they are to popping each skill (it will show a --, -, +, or ++ next to each skill). it could be the the ones you're training were all at -- when you started training, and if they are already somewhat well-trained skills (i.e. they are respectable, proficient, superb, etc) then they will pop slower anyway because things train on a sliding scale (they better they are at something, the longer it takes to improve even further).

so it appears that it boils down to one of two things (or a combination of both). either A- the ones that aren't popping have crappy learning abilities, or B- you have them in classes that are too big (i try not to train with a coach if they have more than 4 or 5 people in the class)

To find out how many people there are in any classes, go to the highstreet>click on the gym attended>scroll down to see the coaches and what they offer>and you'll see the number of fighters per class listed next to the coaches name.

:smile_anim: B) B) B)

It says the fighter sessions is higher than the actual fighter capacity of the gym. How can that be so?

It says the fighter sessions is higher than the actual fighter capacity of the gym. How can that be so?

the number of sessions takes into account how many people they are training for the entire week. you want to look at the number in parenthesis after each individual session. here's a pic, with the arrows pointing to them

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/themisterx/training.jpg

the number of sessions takes into account how many people they are training for the entire week. you want to look at the number in parenthesis after each individual session. here's a pic, with the arrows pointing to them

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/themisterx/training.jpg

Ah, that must be VIP. I don't have the numbers in parenthesis. Thanks for the responses.

Keep an eye on overcrowded gyms for your skills training. Too many people per class means your guy is not getting that much training. The opposite is true for sparring, the more the better (hoping their skills are good in that style). Most gym owners post sparring schedules, if they dont have one up just PM then and ask for sparring times

If you want to pop in strength stop on in the store and get you some MUSCLE POP http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=708

Combine this with some heavy weight sessions and your guys will be HYooOG in not time. If your not in Sydney PM me and I will cover the shipping.