Tycoon Times Editorial Policy

YerMaw

You could, oh I dunno, maybe listen to the suggestions people are making instead of telling them to go speak to mike?

It's pretty difficult trying to make constructive comments when most of this thread has been a stream of passive aggressive posts from your alliance mates.

You are just talking about jack and shit "pal" , nothing would increase reader views if people doesnt care, submit your articles and they will be published, end of the whiny conversation.

JJ is just doing his job, he publish what come to him.

• Downvote 1

You could, oh I dunno, maybe listen to the suggestions people are making instead of telling them to go speak to mike?

It's pretty difficult trying to make constructive comments when most of this thread has been a stream of passive aggressive posts from your alliance mates.

you have made it clear that you think the tycoon times has went down hill since i been on staff

the reason i say to speak to mike is because i am doing the best job that i can do with the paper and it is becoming clear that it is not good enough

hey i tried its know big deal sir if i don't do the times i will have more time for myorg

an

Dude, it is not like somebody would hire VICE News or Ariel Helwani as journalists, making Tycoon Times a Pulitzer recipient.

Put this jestering shit to a rest, this was just a very bad hidden cheapshot from the creator of this thread, he dont REALLY even care i think.

You seem to lack the reading ability that JJ has. I offerd no complaint or criticism I just asked if there was a way to make the READER more active. If you do not understand a post prehaps it is best to seek clarification before typing dribble.

You seem to lack the reading ability that JJ has. I offerd no complaint or criticism I just asked if there was a way to make the READER more active. If you do not understand a post prehaps it is best to seek clarification before typing dribble.

Then read this : there is no possibility because nobody care, or you seriously think that some self proclaimed Pulitzer articles would increase reader views or interest?

You have the ability to read this, da?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you have made it clear that you think the tycoon times has went down hill since i been on staff

the reason i say to speak to mike is because i am doing the best job that i can do with the paper and it is becoming clear that it is not good enough

hey i tried its know big deal sir if i don't do the times i will have more time for myorg

an

I don't think it's your fault, you've been doing a good job of getting editions out. Before it was one edition like once a month if that. Atm is just seems we get one every two days that no one reads. What people are saying is maybe do it once a week or two a week and make sure the best quality ones go through.

• Upvote 1

I spend a lot of time doing the times trying to make sure that the stories come out on time if i do one paper a week and on monday i get two previews of cards happening on wednesday

and the paper don't come out till friday then those two previews don't go in the times

to be honest i thought i was doing the right thing i thought if i put more papers out more would write because they knew there stuff would go in the times

where before a lot did not submit to the times because it only came out one time a month so why bother to submit it wont go in anyway right?

i really thought i was helping out

Which part of what he wrote there, you guys doesnt understand??

Then read this : there is no possibility because nobody care, or you seriously think that some self proclaimed Pulitzer articles would increase reader views or interest?

You have the ability to read this, da?

There is no possibilty? delete the tycoon times then. There is always a possibilty to improve something, it may or may not work but looking for ways to improve something is better than pointless bickering.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure I never said that.

I find I'm repeating myself here but again why tell people to 'speak to mike' when it would be much easier to simply listen to what people are saying and make some alterations to how often the paper comes out?

• Upvote 1

There is no possibilty? delete the tycoon times then. There is always a possibilty to improve something, it may or may not work but looking for ways to improve something is better than pointless bickering.

Why you would delete that, if you dont care?? just because you dont care, doesnt mean people that care doesnt exist, even if Tycoon Times isnt a Pulitzer recipient.

Nobody play ground game in MMA Tycoon, please delete BBJ.

NOT.

• Downvote 2

Just like you were being sarcastic, i am being sarcastic too, i thought that by speaking the same "language" we would have been on the same level of conversation.

Anyway, in what way you would improve a thing that nobody even bother to read, because they simply dont care.

Already been stated over and over, that even when there was one article on every new Pope investment, NOBODY cared about Tycoon Times.

So again SAY it , in what way you would improve this "issue", instead of being a condescending bitch.

You want to hire Megan Olivi? that would work maybe.

I may not be the best person for the job guys i mean i am dyslexia i have a hard time spelling words that's just the truth

I am sure others could do a better job than me i only started doing it because it was not coming out a lot but i am not the best judge of Quality

and really someone who is dyslexia has no business being a editor

I may not be the best person for the job guys i mean i am dyslexia i have a hard time spelling words that's just the truth

I am sure others could do a better job than me i only started doing it because it was not coming out a lot but i am not the best judge of Quality

I have dyslexia too, but spellcheck is my friend.

• Upvote 1

Well then, step away and YerMaw become the new chief editor, and lets see if he can make Tycoon Times to run for the next 2017 Pulitzer contest, "problem" resolved.

because any forum polls have always been proved to be total garbage since the history of Internet??

Sorry I am sure you are trying to do right by JJ but it is getting a tad silly. I am pretty sure he understood exactly what I meant and he replied accordingly.

• Upvote 1

This thread is turning into yet another pile of shit... Obvious common pattern is obvious.

This thread was a pile of shit from the start, because college whiny nerds there are simply talking about a non-problem, or if we want to use the street language, of the jack and shit.

Well then, step away and YerMaw become the new chief editor, and lets see if he can make Tycoon Times to run for the next 2017 Pulitzer contest, "problem" resolved.

Can you just shut the fuck up about pulitzers, that's not what anyone is looking for.

I have no desire to see JJ step down from the running the paper, he's done a great job of making sure it gets out on time - however, it would be good if he listened to some of the feedback and realised that perhaps it's now become a case of "too often" instead of "too little".

Very simple solution: cut it back to once or twice a week and publish the articles which actually merit inclusion.

• Upvote 1

Sorry I am sure you are trying to do right by JJ but it is getting a tad silly. I am pretty sure he understood exactly what I meant and he replied accordingly.

He can perfectly step away, if thats what some people really want, but dont expect the Tycoon Times to beat Russia Today overnight, people never cared before, and they will not care without JJ.

So as i said, this thread is about jack and shit, but alright, if JJ personally hand it over to some whiny pricks, i guess thats fine by him.

JJ, first, don't listen to that Gianka wanker. He's trying to drag you down to his level of being hated by everyone.

Second, don't see shit like a negative. Most people in this thread praised your work with the newspaper. That alone should show you that you're not being called to step down or some bullshit. We all appreciate it. The feedback you're getting though is you should run the editions a bit less, like once a week. Not a slight against you what so ever,

• Upvote 7