Tycoon Times Editorial Policy

YerMaw

I remember when JJ first took over he mentioned a schedule of like 2/3 days in which the newspaper would be pushed out. 2 days a week, say a Tuesday and a Friday would work well for it I think. Nobody is saying JJ is doing a bad job with the paper, on the contrary I think he has exceeded expectations really well with it, and I don't see anybody bashing him personally for it. It's just a case of keeping up those high standards and he lost focus in an attempt to try and keep everyone who submits an article happy, something that you can't really hate on him for either. JJ, keep going with the times as you are doing well with it, but perhaps the showing of quality shows that dropping back to 2 days a week could be best for it.

• Upvote 1

I spend a lot of time doing the times trying to make sure that the stories come out on time if i do one paper a week and on monday i get two previews of cards happening on wednesday

and the paper don't come out till friday then those two previews don't go in the times

to be honest i thought i was doing the right thing i thought if i put more papers out more would write because they knew there stuff would go in the times

where before a lot did not submit to the times because it only came out one time a month so why bother to submit it wont go in anyway right?

i really thought i was helping out

For the whiney pricks : you did understand what the fuck is written in this quote right? nobody read the articles even when there is one every year, BUT articles are being submitted WEEKLY anyway.

Now read what the fuck he wrote there and why the "quality" dropped(but only whiny pricks would complain about that).

So again, JJ was just doing his job, and yes he thought he was helping by doing this, and he is right indeed.

He can perfectly step away, if thats what some people really want, but dont expect the Tycoon Times to beat Russia Today overnight, people never cared before, and they will not care without JJ.

So as i said, this thread is about jack and shit, but alright, if JJ personally hand it over to some whiny pricks, i guess thats fine by him.

Again that has NOTHING to do with my post. Direct your 'efforts' elsewhere.

You can even have this confirmed by JJ in this very thread.

JJ, first, don't listen to that Gianka wanker. He's trying to drag you down to his level of being hated by everyone.

Thats wonderful for me, a handful of college whiny nerds in the forum doesnt rerpesent the whole game comunity anyway, not even the 0,1% probably. *shrugs*

There is no point in constructive criticism or suggestions on improving something when it's impossible to have a conversation with someone without them getting defensive, passive aggressive or just plain aggressive. No point in trying.

• Upvote 7

Again that has NOTHING to do with my post. Direct your 'efforts' elsewhere.

You can even have this confirmed by JJ in this very thread.

I understand perfectly well what you want actually, a worthless poll to see how many buttbuddies would vote in, and see how many would vote for a decrease of numbers of articles submitted , thus "increasing the quality" of the self entitled Megan Olivi's articles.

But then again, why would JJ continue if the prig bitches dont like where the Tycoon Times is going? better for himself to step away and concetrate his workload elsewhere.

• Downvote 2

Hey i tried i hope the next guy does better with the times i am stepping down it was fun while it lasted i will have mike remove me from the tycoon times staff

this is my last post about it.peace

J.J

Seriously JJ, there's no need to do this - just cut back slightly on the frequency at which you publish it and start filtering out some of the filler - that's all we're asking for (and I know you can recognise what is and isn't filler because you admitted yourself that recently it has been more filler)

I understand perfectly well what you want actually, a worthless poll to see how many buttbuddies would vote in, and see how many would vote for a decrease of numebrs of articles submitted , thus "increasing the quality" of the self entitled Megan Olivi's articles.

But then again, why would JJ continue if the prig bitches dont like where the Tycoon Times is going? better for himself to step away and concetrate his workload elsewhere.

Errr...the poll(s) suggestion were events internal to the paper and had no set subject and whilst I am flattered you think my buttbuddies would vote I have yet to aqquire any sadly.

• Upvote 1

There is no point in constructive criticism or suggestions on improving something when it's impossible to have a conversation with someone without them getting defensive, passive aggressive or just plain aggressive. No point in trying.

http://www.fidobakery.com/images/puppywithtreats.jpg

Alryght boy, you said your thing *Pat Pat* there you go , move along now.

• Downvote 1

http://www.fidobakery.com/images/puppywithtreats.jpg

Alryght boy, you said your thing *Pat Pat* there you go , move along now.

You're not even on my level. I can't even be asked to give any effort into making fun of you. Go derail another thread.

• Upvote 1

You're not even on my level. I can't even be asked to give any effort into making fun of you. Go derail another thread.

There is nothing to derail there, nothing to talk.

By the way the Tycoon Times need a new publisher, go solve problem yourself instead of being a condescending little prig bitch there.

Those things in PMs, this is essentially what I'm referencing. That guy above is jumping to the "rescue", acting like Epicity's feedback is irrelevant. But really JJ, do you disagree with him? You are a smart enough guy. A bit of constructive criticism never hurt, and we both build our respective original orgs based on criticism and feedback. So if people are saying something (and no one is specifically saying you shouldnt do the job)...take it on board. It's just feedback to help make your job more effective. I keep talking about those other two wankers because me and you worked together, fought against each other and basically were side by side at all times throughout our org running. I don't give a fuck if HG is "technically" #7 because we all know HG isn't the 7th strongest org in the game. My main rival was always World Combat. So when I say shit like this, and when I say Gianka and Mamado are arseholes...don't blow that off as another "hater". Realize that they are making you hated and dragging you down with them.

I'm not even going to capitalize on it, but they are currently insulting KingEpicity. You know, the guy who manages the Thundercnt who you want the Highland Island guy to fight? They cross him, he could easily turn around and tell IFC to go fuck itself and join Highland Island. This is despite the fact that you never even said a bad word to the guy...it was those arseholes who did. Cut the dead weight, you never needed help before and you dont now.

• Upvote 5

Those things in PMs, this is essentially what I'm referencing. That guy above is jumping to the "rescue", acting like Epicity's feedback is irrelevant. But really JJ, do you disagree with him? You are a smart enough guy. A bit of constructive criticism never hurt, and we both build our respective original orgs based on criticism and feedback. So if people are saying something (and no one is specifically saying you shouldnt do the job)...take it on board. It's just feedback to help make your job more effective. I keep talking about those other two wankers because me and you worked together, fought against each other and basically were side by side at all times throughout our org running. I don't give a fuck if HG is "technically" #7 because we all know HG isn't the 7th strongest org in the game. My main rival was always World Combat. So when I say shit like this, and when I say Gianka and Mamado are arseholes...don't blow that off as another "hater". Realize that they are making you hated and dragging you down with them.

I'm not even going to capitalize on it, but they are currently insulting KingEpicity. You know, the guy who manages the Thundercnt who you want the Highland Island guy to fight? They cross him, he could easily turn around and tell IFC to go fuck itself and join Highland Island. This is despite the fact that you never even said a bad word to the guy...it was those arseholes who did. Cut the dead weight, you never needed help before and you dont now.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wGd2NtdnflY/UQ5C3j9bXOI/AAAAAAAAI9U/ErAkjFd5KBY/s1600/citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

I'm not even going to capitalize on it, but they are currently insulting KingEpicity. You know, the guy who manages the Thundercnt who you want the Highland Island guy to fight? They cross him, he could easily turn around and tell IFC to go fuck itself and join Highland Island. This is despite the fact that you never even said a bad word to the guy..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0ujDr4H5Z74/VJOz-Fs42wI/AAAAAAAAEwQ/JqXdrLb58TI/s1600/kinder%2Bfun%2Bdec%2B018.JPG

keep doing your thing jj. some people do read it. including myself. you do a fine job .

I did liked the newspaper too, and many others that doesnt show off there, but you know, a handful of whiny pricks and self entitled patrons of the jack and shit in the forum are bitching about it, so now JJ have stepped out, i am curious how the newspaper will progress after this.

everything i posted here was related to this topic sir

Yeah, as for you it is but not your boys. But what do I know? I'm just a whiny college nerd.

Yeah, as for you it is but not your boys. But what do I know? I'm just a whiny college nerd.

:spider: The spider TARANTULA sees everything....ohhhhhhh

wasup bitches still bekering about nosense get a life Kenlow, you are defenitly wining this week for the most posts ,unicorn join the party to better latte then never....for my understanding this thread is complete right now.....bla bla bla :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider:

• Downvote 1

:spider: The spider sees everything....ohhhhhhh

wasup bitches still bekering about nosense get a life Kenlow, you are defenitly wining this week for the most posts ,unicorn join the party to better latte then never....for my understanding this thread is complete right now.....bla bla bla :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider: :spider:

I'n not worried, I squashed that spider with my shoe...

:spider: The spider TARANTULA sees everything....ohhhhhhh

i bet you cant squash a TARANTULA like me kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I got a big can of....

raid-max-spider-blaster-bug-killer.png?l

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1