Sacking new fighter

I have a home base and location but it won't allow me to join a gym I want to sack him and get new fighter but can't do anything with him . Suggestions?

Assume your talking this fighter since he's the only one you have not in a gym.

1. Has to be a gym in LA

2. Has to be a public gym or have an invite to a particular private gym

3 said public gym can't be full (like this: # of Fighters 65 (full)

Go to this page: http://www.mmatycoon.com/gymsummary.php?cid=6 in the top right hand corner select public gyms and go thru the list and find one you like and that isn't full and click on the company name and it will take you to the gym (World Combat Sports Academy this is just the first one on the list that isn't full as example). on the gym page there is a box to select which of your fighters you want to join that gym (Join Fighter :)

To sack the fighter go here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/myfighters.php

Might have something to do with him participating in a QFC tournament, maybe wait one day for the tournament to finish and see if he's then able to join a gym? At least fighters in QFC orgs can't train if I remember correctly, might be the same for the tournament mode.

Might have something to do with him participating in a QFC tournament, maybe wait one day for the tournament to finish and see if he's then able to join a gym? At least fighters in QFC orgs can't train if I remember correctly, might be the same for the tournament mode.

I think that this is the correct answer. Can't train while participating in a QFC tournament.