Kantemir Darko - Avatars

Kantemir

I'll take olge and tucker

Both rejected.

Ogle> Note: with a face this small they need to be obviously made from our avatars and this doesn't look enough like it is. basically it just looks like a picture of a dude.

Tucker> Note: this one looks like it might have our avatar eyes but again, it just doesnt really look avatary enough for a small head like this.

Keep working on them and you'll get it figured out.

Note: with a face this small they need to be obviously made from our avatars and this doesn't look enough like it is. basically it just looks like a picture of a dude.

The Japan one was also rejected. No rush but if you could try to work on it that would be awesome. I disagree with Mike personally but I understand what he means I guess..

This is why it said.

Note: with a face this small they need to be obviously made from our avatars and this doesn't look enough like it is. basically it just looks like a picture of a dude.

The Japan one was also rejected. No rush but if you could try to work on it that would be awesome. I disagree with Mike personally but I understand what he means I guess..

This is why it said.

35bNfRzeGgk.jpg

What about it?

And which background is needed to Shogun?

Mi wrestler got the same message " with a face this small they need to be obviously made from our avatars and this doesn't look enough like it is. basically it just looks like a picture of a dude. ". Good to know Mike utilitises his Cntl Cs and Vs.

No rush, but would be interested if you can do something with av.

• Upvote 1

Mi wrestler got the same message " with a face this small they need to be obviously made from our avatars and this doesn't look enough like it is. basically it just looks like a picture of a dude. ". Good to know Mike utilitises his Cntl Cs and Vs.

No rush, but would be interested if you can do something with av.

BeSO8KYY07g.jpg

I tried to make them less realistic. Do you think that something else is necessary to change?

Zf9s_i6E3qQ.jpg

kr2vqPR2N94.jpg

I tried to make them less realistic. Do you think that something else is necessary to change?

I'll give them a shot.

Zf9s_i6E3qQ.jpg

kr2vqPR2N94.jpg

Both rejected again.

Mikes feed back: Note: i would like this more zoomed in on the face becasue it doesn't really look avatary enough when it's this small and going for the lifelike look.

Both rejected again.

Mikes feed back: Note: i would like this more zoomed in on the face becasue it doesn't really look avatary enough when it's this small and going for the lifelike look.

Ditto for my one.

I don't really want it more zoomed in to the face, I like seeing the body. Maybe try replacing the face totally with a game avatar (but only if you can make it look good.)

Or if you can't be assed I understand.

• 2 weeks later...