Clinch stalling

kdmh74

Sorry if this seems a bit of a dim question fellas but, what exactly is stalling in the clinch?

What is its purpose and what is it used for?

Thanks fellas

Uh for stalling? Like not doing anything. If your guy goes all out 100% in clinch he can get tired. Can also be used to slow things down if you feel your guy will be doing take downs or defending against them.

Pro tip: It has nothing to do with control slider. If you go 100% aggressive and 100% stall your guy will agressively look to stall the entire time fight is in clinch, so don't go high stall if you want an aggressive clinch fighter. You would be much better off going toward control and go high striking.

Uh for stalling? Like not doing anything. If your guy goes all out 100% in clinch he can get tired. Can also be used to slow things down if you feel your guy will be doing take downs or defending against them.

Pro tip: It has nothing to do with control slider. If you go 100% aggressive and 100% stall your guy will agressively look to stall the entire time fight is in clinch, so don't go high stall if you want an aggressive clinch fighter. You would be much better off going toward control and go high striking.

Thanks mate.

There has to be a ton of stalling by both or just RNG, Mine was a RNG deal when it happened. The opponent was stalling a bunch and mine just happened to random stall twice in a row right when he was, so the ref broke it up. However if I had used the opponents sliders it would have happened more often.