Loving this game

evo68

Sup kid.

Do not read Mike Tycoons advice about how to build fighters ... go to noob forum instead and learn how to make proper projects.

And oh, stay away from people affiliated to an alliance called Legion of Doom, too.

Just like to say that i am new to this game and loving it i am vip now and the only thing i find boring is the waiting but i can handle that

top game

cheers

LOD is a very helpfull aliance for new members and Mentor Corleone is a top guy....

Superman however, is a deep :dj: fantasy...dont listen to superman, hes a fictitional caracter ....superman doesnt exist.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

LOD is a very helpfull aliance for new members and Mentor Corleone is a top guy....

Superman however, is a deep :dj: fantasy...dont listen to superman, hes a fictitional caracter ....superman doesnt exist.....

This is in my top 5 worst troll attempts ever, for god sake if your going to troll at least put some effort in you mungbean
  • Upvote 1

Just like to say that i am new to this game and loving it i am vip now and the only thing i find boring is the waiting but i can handle that

top game

cheers

/chuckle: sorry about the froth and hair-pulling that is going on,...Welcome to the forums: I Too have a luv for the game,...have patience young one,...you will see, after a little time,...that your roster is as a garden,...you will begin to see growth and it will begin to almost breath as it begins to learn. If you look close enough, ever so slowly, you will notice its evolution. You will soon begin to recognize the weak or less desireable that may need to be reinforced or maybe removed . IF you tend it well,you will see things worthy of awe and respect that can manifest and grow because of your attention (lots of details). You may learn to notice when something is TOO much of this,.or NOT enough of that. You will begin to see the balance or the imbalance of things.

This is not an instant gratification thing and be done with it , a labor of love this IS.

It IS better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardner in a war Enjoy =)

handsholdingseedlingslide.jpg?itok=iDyXG

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1463010222theunit.jpg

#THEUNIT

LOD Junior Division