2 Year Anniversary

8d1ab8445fd70822d50612b2aab29c43.png

Well that went by fast. I can't believe It's already been two years in this game it feels like I joined yesterday. Had a blast these last two years... Made some good friends and made some good rivals as well. Epicity Productions was an amazing experience and being apart of Trinity which has been the number one org many times now has been great as well. Happy I broke the top 10, maybe one day I can make it back there :D. Two years and there is still so much to learn about this game, I love it,.

Still tho, 5 free spins is a pretty meh award. Basically it will just be nothing or more lottery tickets. A free avatar, IQ test and some super supplements would be a much better prize without giving away anything to big. I still think we should be able to buy IQ tests as in real life you can take a free one online. Maybe a steep prize like 45 VIP days per test or something that way the game makes money out of it as well.

Anyways, cheers. I love all ya bastards...

Except you.

Yeah you.

You know who you are.

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/s/h/shifty-eyesplz.gif?1

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I'll have you all know I DID in fact win the lottery off of these tickets so I take everything bad I ever said about them.

These 20 Tycoon dollars will surely put all my fighters' children through school and University. #TrustFundBabies

• Upvote 2