Loan Worries

Sales at my nutrition company have ground to a halt in the last couple of days. In fact, I will lose money significant money this week after my weekly loan payment. This may not be directly related to the deleting of multi-accounts, but the timing is weird. I was experience my busiest period ever in the last 10 days, and now I've hardly moved anything in 3 days.

I can cover payments for a little while, but I'm wondering if there are going to be enough fighters left to support the companies out there. Could be some interesting times coming up.

Is anyone else experiencing a slow down? maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

I have been told by someone who doesn't even own a supplement company that it is cyclical. Sure enough it has always seemed to be correct. I know it's harder for smaller companies but I would also assume the same would be true regardless. Hang in there and don't throw in the towel.

well, I definitely won't be throwing in the towel, because I don't even know how to do that without losing VIP :suicide_anim:

I own a clothing store rarther then nutrition company but my sales don't seem to be effected that much. I was plodding along up until this current crop of deleted accounts and seems to be doing so now too at around the same rate. Not making huge amounts of money but enough to keep my options of putting new items up for sale etc going.

I havent noticed the option to close the company in the company page.

I'm so stupid I started a gym, then within a few days I got bored with it, I put it up for sale for 1$ but no buys (not suprised)

It's currently on sale, is that why I can't see a option to close it ?

I havent noticed the option to close the company in the company page.

I'm so stupid I started a gym, then within a few days I got bored with it, I put it up for sale for 1$ but no buys (not suprised)

It's currently on sale, is that why I can't see a option to close it ?

I assume you can't close a company while you have a loan against it, because then how would you pay it back?

Sales at my nutrition company have ground to a halt in the last couple of days. In fact, I will lose money significant money this week after my weekly loan payment. This may not be directly related to the deleting of multi-accounts, but the timing is weird. I was experience my busiest period ever in the last 10 days, and now I've hardly moved anything in 3 days.

I can cover payments for a little while, but I'm wondering if there are going to be enough fighters left to support the companies out there. Could be some interesting times coming up.

Is anyone else experiencing a slow down? maybe i'm just doing something wrong.

I'm in an almost identical situation. A couple weeks ago I had my best week since opening my business, but over the past few days I haven't sold much. Hopefully things turn around soon since I only have a few thousand dollars left.