Jesus Gonzalez

You could lose granite chin as age progresses?

yep i think it more link to fights and damage taken then age .The more fights and damage he takes the worst his chin gets .lets say your have a 140 chin(all hiddens or mark out of 150 i believe i heard this somewhere) .If you take 30 fights it take 1 or 2 to points off each fight .Now you have a 100 or 90 chin instead which less ten even a solid chin .Some fighters or more durable then others this is also a hidden and will be able to take more fights and damage before the start declining to a notable way .Hopes this helps .This also true for cuts .If your guy is cutting easy when his younger .It will get worst when he gets older.Here a prime example of this http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=240195 .He use to always cut but only came a big issue his last few fights.He reach the point where his cut hidden was so low he be losing fights because of it

yep i think it more link to fights and damage taken then age .The more fights and damage he takes the worst his chin gets .lets say your have a 140 chin(all hiddens or mark out of 150 i believe i heard this somewhere) .If you take 30 fights it take 1 or 2 to points off each fight .Now you have a 100 or 90 chin instead which less ten even a solid chin .Some fighters or more durable then others this is also a hidden and will be able to take more fights and damage before the start declining to a notable way .Hopes this helps .This also true for cuts .If your guy is cutting easy when his younger .It will get worst when he gets older.Here a prime example of this http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=240195 .He use to always cut but only came a big issue his last few fights.He reach the point where his cut hidden was so low he be losing fights because of it

Great info. I'll note this from now on.