What happened to Kenny Powers?

When Mike isnt busy laundering my illegal gangster money, he will contact Vendetta and we will have a meeting on who deserves it the most, who gives us the most respect and tribute. Then we kindly give it to them, we are charitable tycoon gods.

Well given I'm part of LOD, it would be a sin to pass the org to myself? Haha

Not gonna happen ;)

My best offer would be $500,000

We can accept this as a first tribute, then just pay the same amount weekly and you can join the vendettalogy dorm house where you can practice your beliefs of Vendettarism with like minded people.

People already there are:

Chris Karter

Mentor (in disguise)

Rory Daly

That Sackett guy

Steel Peel

Dinooo (he is a fulltime practitioner of vendettarism and therefore had to retire from the game)

And Bjorn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I used to be a practitioner of vendettarism, then I got saved. :)

I assume a Vendetta member takes over - or they accept my $500,000 offer to continue running the org!

I do have previous success running a top 30 org, until life grabbed me by the balls several months ago

I think you may have to prepare some kind of offering to the vendetta principality, maybe 500k? Maybe nudes? Idk

He was sloppy surprised it took so long. I would send a msg to Brent and Kenny powers would reply immediately.

What is gonna happen to off now? I have some guys signed there

"eeehm....im not surprised motherfuckers"

Online browser games for you pal, lots of tricksters and ruler breakers, not surprised really, all browser games have these kinds of people, to be honest this game is even ok on this aspect, you didnt see the real dirt, like in Imperia Online or Ogame.

hopefully the deprogramming keeps :D

Ugh, I'll turn it up the subliminal messaging and propaganda. If we can't brainwash Ken we got issues with our brainwashing department.