world cup of mma tycoon (represent your country )

European Union MMA Team

Manager: Cap. Sir Mamado Tododia (108418)

Fighter: Troy Lancaster "The Cray Nephew" (199197) 185-205

Manager: Hector Grimm (108720)

Fighter: Creation Tournment 240-265

Manager: Mickey Hart (89500)

Fighter: Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin (228880) 170-185

Manager: Mester Elbaek (88700)

Fighter:Buzz Lightbeer (227945) 145-155

We still working on who will be the manager at 205-300 division should be done within the next day or two

• Upvote 1

Creation tournament is in the 205-300 division?! That's the division I was hoping to put in Diego Bustamante :(

You got other fighter like daniel o Sullivan and Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths which would be competitive and both former SFC fighters by the way :thumbup: :thumbup:. Also it up to master leader who go where and such .Look like team Europe is nearly full which is good.Hopefully all or fighters will fit the regulations on p4p ranking whatver everybody decides on

European Union MMA Team

Fighter: Creation Tournment 205-300

We still working on who will be the manager at 205 division should be done within the next day or two

Yeah, i'm game brother. Bring it on!

Please add Grant Brophy and Andy McKenzie to Team UK.

Gus Malcolm is also a maybe.

So that leaves 7 or 8 managers vying for 5 spots. I'm going to have to consider multiple aspects, focussing on suitability of fighters and looking at the best possible combination of fighters amongst our team, however also considering experience with regards to creating creation fighters and assessing who would like this responsibility.

How were you thinking of running the tournament? One country versus another all in the same event?

This is because I've got some potential managers with fighters fighting in 2.5 weeks and I'm wondering if that's too far away?

I think it's important right now that you specify a date whereby all fighters need to join your org by and that the first fight is a week after?

Perhaps make Saturday 3rd September the deadline with the first event happening on the 10th September?

• Upvote 2

European Union MMA Team

Fighter: Creation Tournment 205-300

We still working on who will be the manager at 205 division should be done within the next day or two

Still looking for someone

European Union MMA Team

Fighter: Creation Tournment 240-265

We still working on who will be the manager at 205-300 division should be done within the next day or two

Still looking for someone to join with a fighter in the 205-300 division for European Team

How were you thinking of running the tournament? One country versus another all in the same event?

This is because I've got some potential managers with fighters fighting in 2.5 weeks and I'm wondering if that's too far away?

I think it's important right now that you specify a date whereby all fighters need to join your org by and that the first fight is a week after?

Perhaps make Saturday 3rd September the deadline with the first event happening on the 10th September?

Definitely need some sort of Tournament schedule for this as I imagine we are going to all have to get fighters released from various contracts.

I have received 0 responses from the managers I've contacted, so I'm going to withdraw myself from competition (and probably Canada, as well, unless someone steps up)

Merge with another country? Mexico? Make a North America team (excluding USA) or you could just join Brazil and other central/South America countries if necessary

might as well change the messed up one and invite everyone to hear 18 of my songs-

https://soundcloud.com/spinmanfinn

if there's room on Team Canada, i can offer Bobby Bishop's services.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=186392

don't ask me why it posted twice instead of editing like i selected but that's why there's a double.

• Upvote 1

I suppose i better put down a start date and such.I say we can start signing fighters on the first of September and start the 7 of September .That should give everybody plenty of time fo get teams ready and such

Would be nice to have the teams picked and set before setting a date, some will have contracts to get out of and possibly up coming fights.

If we get the extra fighter slots before this starts I'd love to give it a go. I'm rubbish at these tournaments but that's ok right?

British but have lived in Singapore for five years. Britain looks overcrowded so Team Asia let's go!

I accept your request.