GYM

PJbullet

Sup guys. I need a VIP to hold my gym for me. I will pay whoever to just be the name on the title and make the deposits when I need. Nothing for you to do other than that. You will hire me and give me full access to the gym and I take it from there.

If your interested PM me. Need to know before Wednesday. Thanks.

Sup guys. I need a VIP to hold my gym for me. I will pay whoever to just be the name on the title and make the deposits when I need. Nothing for you to do other than that. You will hire me and give me full access to the gym and I take it from there.

If your interested PM me. Need to know before Wednesday. Thanks.

pm

Joe Snitsky (109867)

he might be able to help

hold your own gym fuckers . getting tired of you fuckers expecting people to hold your gym for you what the fuck????Hold your own gym god damn it

shut the fuck up...get your own interactive skills up to scratch.....links and conections between managers thats what this game is all about....nothing wrong in holding an elite gym for someone and benefit from it to dumbass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hold your own gym fuckers . getting tired of you fuckers expecting people to hold your gym for you what the fuck????Hold your own gym god damn it

Bro relax mind your own. Dont trip off other people business. This is a good way for new managers to get into the game more quickly whether by his fighters training in their gym or them getting some money for doing it.
  • Upvote 1

For the life of me I can not begin to imagine why this would bother you so much. I mean did someone hold you at gun point and force you to hold a gym for them or something? Blinking eye really fast and eager to know the answer... lol.

Relax. problem has been solved anyways. Thanks Mamado for keeping and eye out. :)

• Upvote 1