Training 18yo

Wondering what the tried and true method of training 18 yo fighters.

I think I've been doing it wrong with training secondaries first with 2 CT's a week and not sparring.

Do most people get physicals up, then primaries and then do secondaries?

there will be some differences from manager to manager, but for me:

cardio first, all day every day until it hits at least 12, preferably 15.

After that, mostly secondaries, with 2 or 3 sparring sessions thrown in per week.

When you decide you want to have your guy fight, you need to train some physicals too.

If it is a true project the yes do secondaries before physicals as the physicals will slowly go up while training secondaries(i believe) if you plan to fight them right away get those physicals up asap. IMO

I usually focus on my physicals before I do anything else. I do weights for strength and cardio for... well, cardio, lol.. Once my strength hits 11 or 12ish, cardio hits about the same, I eliminate both from my training. I do a crap ton of CT's until all of my collective physicals are around the same spot -- 11 or 12. Then I normally knock it down to like 1 CT and dive into training secondaries and the like. But I train my fighters for like 6 months or so before I fight them. So my approach is a lot slower than some other ones.

I have always did the same for my projects since i started. start cardio at 10 train it to 110 or so then train secondaries, then later on some sparring and CTs before i start fighting. I dont see the point in sparring or CTs too early as training your secondaries will bring both of these up over time. I find that this is the best way to take advantage of learning speed early on. I'm not too up to date with the game changes though so it might not be a good way anymore.

Wondering what the tried and true method of training 18 yo fighters.

I think I've been doing it wrong with training secondaries first with 2 CT's a week and not sparring.

Do most people get physicals up, then primaries and then do secondaries?

Why 2 ???? 1 General CT a week is more than enough to not let your physicals drop over time, hell even one CT every 2-3 weeks is enough to not let them deteriorate, but yeah just get the cardio at least to 13 or 14 and concentrate on the secondaries you know you will use the most until you are elite, then you can mix in sparring sessions with secondaries, important note : use 4.5-5 stars sparring bots, in groups of five if possible.

Guys is it oky if I train my 18yo fighter in a same coach in one day with diff skills.for example I train him in am punch technique then in pm I train him striking defense with the same coach..is it oky or is there any negative effect? Tnx