Clothing Questions

Kragarth

Would somebody please answer the following:

1. Am I correct that there is no benefit to higher priced clothing beyond personal aesthetics?

2. Do items like boxing gloves just go in the shirt slot?

3. Is there a benefit to changing half an outfit (just shirt or just shorts)?

4. Once clothing degrades to a lower quality than the magic whites, is there any point in keeping it?

5. Will the magic whites improve morale if included in the rotation of changing clothes?

6. Do fights degrade clothing faster than training? If yes, is there any reason not to use magic whites for fights and save other clothing for non-fight days?

Thank you in advance.

Would somebody please answer the following:

1. Am I correct that there is no benefit to higher priced clothing beyond personal aesthetics?

2. Do items like boxing gloves just go in the shirt slot?

4. Once clothing degrades to a lower quality than the magic whites, is there any point in keeping it?

5. Will the magic whites improve morale if included in the rotation of changing clothes?

6. Do fights degrade clothing faster than training? If yes, is there any reason not to use magic whites for fights and save other clothing for non-fight days?

Thank you in advance.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Don't really get what you mean, I just change them at the same time.

4. No

5. No

6. No, no

Thank you!

#3 relates to my purchase of a cheap shirt from a local store. There weren't any cheap local shorts so I have to wait 3 days for a shipment. I was wondering if I should put on the new shirt now or wait for the shorts to arrive. It's not really a big concern since it is just a temporary situation. You answered the important questions.

You don't really need clothes until they have 2 fights as the magic whites will hold moral decent and don't degrade. After the 2 fights you will need clothes or if you just train them for a while and see the moral dropping a fair amount.

EDIT: I sent you a small amount of cash to help you get started

You can change one or the other without changing both if your in a situation that you need to, better to do that then continue to wear both worn out articles of clothing.

You do not want your clothes to wear below your magic whites, not even close. I change mine at 138 and that keeps moral above 99%