Multi-Gate relief program

meatflop

Now that everyone's had a good rant about multi's I think it's about time we all calm down a bit and try to get past the rough part. A lot of Orgs lost a lot of fighters through no fault of their own. Most of the bigger orgs have the roster and funding to survive a rough month or two, but many of the smaller orgs are in big trouble right now. I propose that managers who have extra fighters sitting around unsigned offer their services for a fight or two to help these orgs get to less shaky ground.

I have four fighters that are currently unsigned and that I am willing to have fight on 1 fight 0/100/100 offers to help out orgs that need the help. I'm not looking for permanent homes for these guys yet, but they can fill a fighter slot on a card until you are able to sign some extra fighters.

Las Vegas

Adam "Fortunate" Eagle [ 32189 ] HW 265

Suon Thang [ 30245 ] BW 135

New York

Adam Weyers [ 30148 ] WW 170

Helsinki

Peter Stevenson [ 17193 ] BW 135

If any of these fighters can help an org out PM me in game.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=6085

Good idea.

I have a couple 4-0-0 fighters that are about to fight the final fight of their contract, once they are free agents I will be willing to send them to a struggling promotion for minimal pay for a couple fights.

If you are the owner of a struggling promotion that has been hurt by "Multi-Gate" then shoot me a PM and we can try to work something out.