Fedors Private Rental Gym

MrQuest

Fedors Private Rental Gym

Dejuan Johnson

Dontcha wish you can just get an empty sparring room for just your fighters?

Now you can!

Fedors Private Rental Gym allows a manager to boost their general skills.

We also provide 2 Exceptional Boxers and 2 Wonderful Wrestlers soon to be Exceptional.

All you gotta do is contact me and strike a weekly deal and Imma let your fighterrs in.

It's first come first serve basis so don't miss out!

Special Price for the first customer!!

Create Your Own Training Package

*$500 1 Week Rental (12 Training Sessions)

$100 Per Fighter

$200 Per Trainer (Boxing/Wrestling) [OPTIONAL]

JUST HOLLA ATCHA BOY!!

If you do this and don't take a loan and don't get any coaches it could work and work pretty well I think.

Don't invest in coaches cuz you might lose money. Since you can't boot people sooner or later your bound to get the guy who won't leave. If this happens and you don't have coaches or a loan you can just close the gym and remake it which will kick the spoonge out of your gym :)

If you do this and don't take a loan and don't get any coaches it could work and work pretty well I think.

Don't invest in coaches cuz you might lose money. Since you can't boot people sooner or later your bound to get the guy who won't leave. If this happens and you don't have coaches or a loan you can just close the gym and remake it which will kick the spoonge out of your gym :)

yessir I thought of that and to compensate I trained 4 Exceptional Trainers. I will add coaches later when I'm rolling around in the green paper

So for $500 I get to be the only person training in the gym? That isn't that pricey.

Thats the special price for the first customer, plus you pay the extra 100 for each fighter.

so you can pay

$500 for rental

$100 for 1 fighter

$200 for 1 trainer

= $800 for 1 week

thats the minimum structure I advise to enter 4 fighters and get all 4 trainers. Spar 2 fighters wid each other and the other 2 get personal 2 on 1 training in Boxing or Wrestling.

It's a great deal for the first customer!!

kudos for an original idea.

I predict you'll be rolling in dough soon.

The only prob is it's too easy to copy, so there might be competition eating up your market share soon

Thats fine by me. There aren't that many folks that can offer sparring partners like I can. This idea sparked in my mind for a long time. I bred my 4 fighters just for dis idea so if some sorry soul wanna cop my idea than BRINGGG IT!

The Boxing Room and its trainers have been rented out by no other than the famous owner of Tapout FC..... ARI GOLD!!

If anyone wants to use the wrestling room and it's trainers, it's only $1000 this deal ends on Monday, so take advantage of it NAAHH MEAN!

I got my very first two customers.

Jason The Canadian

Boxing: Mediocore-

Hailbut Hailbut

Wrestling: Compitent

Also if you some of you guys have some Wonderful BJJ or Muay Thai guys who are no longer useful to you. Imma wlling to pay for their services as sparring trainers. Hit me up with your interested.