PROBLEM error JOINING A GYM

khaled

THANKS!!! If experience players act like DIS wat do u expect a noob to be like... U guys are the mirror of dis game so wat u say or comment reflect to others, so please act decent and show respect to other players!!! being quite and not reply is better Dan comments u guys made... I RESPECT U GUYS AL OF U!!!!!

• Downvote 2

THANKS!!! If experience players act like DIS wat do u expect a noob to be like... U guys are the mirror of dis game so wat u say or comment reflect to others, so please act decent and show respect to other players!!! being quite and not reply is better Dan comments u guys made... I RESPECT U GUYS AL OF U!!!!!

On the contrary, I can say that people here are a lot helpful if you know how to ask polite, instead of spamming every topic in order to get spin & win credits...

• Upvote 1

We're only acting like this cause no one wants you here :angel: