Sydney Fight Orgs

MiikeSnow

Hey,

So even though I actually started playing the game in 2012, I believe this is my first ever post. Took a 3 year break in 2013, and finally returned.

I noticed Sydney seems pretty quiet, with 1 active org (BFT) that hires guys with decent skills/records. Without thinking when I started playing again I created a few guys in Sydney that now have no where to fight.

I have some 25 y/os with 0 training but are 4-0, 2-0 etc. Any advice on what I should do with these guys? I don't really have enough money to fly them to different bases.

I was half tempted to get VIP (which I had back in 2012) and start a fight org in Sydney, but obviously I lack experience, money, and eventually in a few months - time. I know it's also pretty frowned upon to have your own guys in your own orgs.

A new one was opened last week, he was ofering 1000/2000/2000 contracts, had a disclosed fighter pay of something like £28,000 for his event, had 5 fights on the card, then sold 83 tickets and had his org shut down after the first event.

What are people's general thoughts on fighting in Sydney etc, and is there anybody here planning on opening a Sydney fight org?

I'm australian and never made a guy in sydney the whole time i have been here. It has always been one of the slowest cities in game.

As far as your guys i would move them to a different city. Hopefully someone comes along and helps you with the money. I would myself but i only just came back too and don't have much at the moment. I hope it all works out for you.

I just tried to create one but not allowed to own a gym and fight org at the same time?

Yeah only 1 company per manager, not including alliances or bookies. It's been this way for 95% of the time Tycoon has been around. There are a handful of people around that have 2 companies as they had it grandfathered in when Mike changed it from 2 companies to 1 which was not long after the game started from memory.

Just sack them.25 year olds become useless after a certain point.you are English,should have stick to London. :P

Sydney is basically like how far Pluto is from earth.it takes just too long to fly there.As Tim said Tokyo and hilo which are closest but not a fight hub themselves.frequent Kangaroo attacks are also a reason for fighters not plying there trade in australia.plz don't hold your breath hoping for someone to create an org in Sydney or it could prove fatal.

Just sack them.25 year olds become useless after a certain point.you are English,should have stick to London. :P

Sydney is basically like how far Pluto is from earth.it takes just too long to fly there.As Tim said Tokyo and hilo which are closest but not a fight hub themselves.frequent Kangaroo attacks are also a reason for fighters not plying there trade in australia.plz don't hold your breath hoping for someone to create an org in Sydney or it could prove fatal.

Yeah, I probably should have been sensible enough not to create anyone in Sydney. I spent so long out of the game I just wanted to create a bunch of 25 year olds and play with sliders. Since I've gone 11-0 with the new guys, I guess I can say I've accomplished this haha.

Just gone VIP so at least I can create a handful of projects and new guys in London/Vegas and slowly cut off the older guys. Started a clothing org in Sydney too before I just read this - but oh well, it's only 10,000... and who knows what may happen to it.

Cheers