Is this guy for the long term?

WarMachine

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=300475

Got a guy 2-0

Shows very intelligent and very confident an has 2 KOs so far.

Probably too soon to know as he hasn't even taken a smack yet.

Would you keep this guy for the long haul and what type of fighter would am intelligent and confident be? Striker or grappler or both?

Still dipping my toe in so learning all over again.

I'd sack him. Intelligent and Very Confident aren't good to have show up on TOTT.

Also, at the beginning of his fight with Van Cleave he had this message show up:

"Van Cleave could well score a knockout today. He has the power to get to Conor Murphy's chin."

So you can cross him having a good chin off the list. Better off sacking and getting a new project going.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=831168

Has a granite chin haven't tested learning speed as doin his cardio.

Doesn't show he has power though

Well he popped granite chin and KO'd a guy in 12 seconds, his debut couldn't have any better. :P

And about your other question about the learning speed, he needs to get to useless + at least.

Well i'm opposite to the rest of these guys by the looks of it. I would give that guy a go for sure. Not ever fighter is going to show chin and KO power on their TOTT. He seems to have some decent KO power but not much to go off really with those 2 opponents. Just because he shows very confident doesn't mean he doesn't have other decent hiddens either, he may just have a higher confidence then the rest of his hiddens and thats why you get confident on TOTT. For example say he has 145 out of 150 for confidence but only 140 out of 150 for KO power more then likely it will show confidence on the TOTT. Thats how i have always looked at it anyhow.

Well i'm opposite to the rest of these guys by the looks of it. I would give that guy a go for sure. Not ever fighter is going to show chin and KO power on their TOTT. He seems to have some decent KO power but not much to go off really with those 2 opponents. Just because he shows very confident doesn't mean he doesn't have other decent hiddens either, he may just have a higher confidence then the rest of his hiddens and thats why you get confident on TOTT. For example say he has 145 out of 150 for confidence but only 140 out of 150 for KO power more then likely it will show confidence on the TOTT. Thats how i have always looked at it anyhow.

Nah that's not how it works. There is a level at which a hidden will show, but certain hiddens will always take priority over other hiddens.

For example, you could have 150 in every single hidden, except for Chin. If the Chin is not high enough to pop, you will see KO Power on the TOTT, but if it is just enough to pop, it will appear over every other hidden.

His fighter showing Confident means his Heart, KO Power and Chin aren't high enough to show up on the TOTT which means they are all average at best really. They might all be just under the threshold of being able to show, but you are better off using that slot on a guy who has the potential to be a world beater.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&hl=hierarchy

That thread shows the Hierarchy in which hiddens will show

• Upvote 1

Nah that's not how it works. There is a level at which a hidden will show, but certain hiddens will always take priority over other hiddens.

For example, you could have 150 in every single hidden, except for Chin. If the Chin is not high enough to pop, you will see KO Power on the TOTT, but if it is just enough to pop, it will appear over every other hidden.

His fighter showing Confident means his Heart, KO Power and Chin aren't high enough to show up on the TOTT which means they are all average at best really. They might all be just under the threshold of being able to show, but you are better off using that slot on a guy who has the potential to be a world beater.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48564&hl=hierarchy

That thread shows the Hierarchy in which hiddens will show

Cool thanks, i guess i must of missed this while i wasn't playing plus i think i confused a few things in that post. I am a little confused though how the OP of the thread you linked worked out the what goes in what order though without knowing the number value of a fighters hiddens? I am probably missing something though.

This is how i see it. Every hidden has a minimum that it shows up on the TOTT. Granite chin is #1 as it would be the highest number value (probably close to 150), things like good gas tank and insanley flexible show up after/around sensational (130) from memory so they will over take any hidden that takes a lesser value to show up, which is most hiddens. things like powerful,very strong, very quick show around remarkable (100) again from memory so i'm not 100% and again they will cover any crappy hidden off lesser number value. What i don't get is how they are ranking things like heart and confidence without knowing the numbers?

I guess where i confused myself in my last post was i said every point counts where as i dont think it does. I just think it is a minimum number value at which they show up and replace each other.

I hope you understand what i mean and i didn't just write a whole heap of shit that makes zero sense haha.

• Upvote 1