fastest way to have 25 year old ready for fight.

JoChewy

So I've been reading many guides and decided to make a 25 year old with 10 cardio and 1 strength. It has been 11 days since his creation and he is currently at respectable cardio. (Probably proficient at his next train session).

I started his training with 6 cardio sessions. With a rest session after each cardio session. I did this since most players seem to agree training blows below 90% energy. I started to gradually increase the number of cardio sessions to what is now 8/9 cardio sessions. Also he is taking increase stamina 170q.

I'm thinking it will take him maybe another week before he hits wonderful or exceptional. Is he moving at a decent pace? Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can improve his training?

So I've been reading many guides and decided to make a 25 year old with 10 cardio and 1 strength. It has been 11 days since his creation and he is currently at respectable cardio. (Probably proficient at his next train session).

I started his training with 6 cardio sessions. With a rest session after each cardio session. I did this since most players seem to agree training blows below 90% energy. I started to gradually increase the number of cardio sessions to what is now 8/9 cardio sessions. Also he is taking increase stamina 170q.

I'm thinking it will take him maybe another week before he hits wonderful or exceptional. Is he moving at a decent pace? Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can improve his training?

The speed you gain cardio is determined by your age. So all 25yo's will gain cardio at the same pace so you can't really answer your question of is he doing it at a good pace since it's the same pace all 25yo's gain cardio.

I rest my guys tuesday PM, Thursday AM, Friday PM and train cardio the rest when i'm doing cardio for my new guys and it seems to work pretty well

My newbie experience shows that energy loss suplements are much better than increase stamina or muscle bulk. You can make much more sessions and exceed the bonus of the increase stamina.