Bare Knuckle Fisticuffs-ICON (4899) new york recruiting any fighters welcome

evo68

You made a thread a couple months ago for an organization called Evolution. It ended up being the worst org I've ever seen, you left it and Ryan Poole or whatever went inactive causing all the fighters to be stuck in their contracts until inactivity clause came up. Heck I tried to help with that org by signing a decent hype fighter to you guys at a low rate, I didn't pay attention to inactivity clause (you set at like 200 days) and you screwed him causing me to release him to FA.

Now you are starting another org...well I hope this one goes better than the last - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55318

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You made a thread a couple months ago for an organization called Evolution. It ended up being the worst org I've ever seen, you left it and Ryan Poole or whatever went inactive causing all the fighters to be stuck in their contracts until inactivity clause came up. Heck I tried to help with that org by signing a decent hype fighter to you guys at a low rate, I didn't pay attention to inactivity clause (you set at like 200 days) and you screwed him causing me to release him to FA.

Now you are starting another org...well I hope this one goes better than the last - http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55318

Oh boi, this guy again? Surprised ICON wants to ascociate with him. I guess they take everything they can get.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

to put the story straight...ryan is the guy who screwed everybody. not paul. paul and i have been trying to start our own org for some time and offered to partner with ryan. my part ended when he stole ivan dragos jet. paul was caught in the merch contract so he stayed on to try to make it work. RYAN took the evo name . RYAN went inactive leaving guys hanging. if paul had free reign in that org it would still be running fine. please dont drag MINE AND PAULS org through the dirt because of RYAN. this thread was made for our org and our fighters. if you dont fit those criteria kindly bypass it. thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i tried to help get that org goin and it went dead i am stuck in the same boat as you all i got 4 fighters stuck in that org aswell i still got my merch partnership stuck there aswell

it was a massive mistake of me to try to help someone out who was doing dodgy things my problem is when i help someone i am loyal to them no matter what

BRonco has helped me from the start of this game and i am loyal to him for that and we want good things

and

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it was a massive mistake of me to try to help someone out who was doing dodgy things

Sooooo....Wanna remind me of that time you tried claiming the Noob Fund with two accounts Paul? Or should I call you Bailey? Hard to keep up really

Note - This is not a slander against the org. I am sure crazybronco is a decent guy who can run a good org. This is merely pointing out the irony of Paul Evans saying someone else is doing dodgy things when he himself isn't exactly a shining star.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sooooo....Wanna remind me of that time you tried claiming the Noob Fund with two accounts Paul? Or should I call you Bailey? Hard to keep up really

Note - This is not a slander against the org. I am sure crazybronco is a decent guy who can run a good org. This is merely pointing out the irony of Paul Evans saying someone else is doing dodgy things when he himself isn't exactly a shining star.

Not to mention how Paul behaved in the Evolution Fight Club Thread
  • Upvote 1

wow this game is amazing people trying put people down all the time i paid to play this game just seems to be when your doin something peoples want to try to stop you progressing

all iwant to do is play the game and have fun yes i made mistakes before but i made up for that and if all you can do is try to dig up shyte feel free to pop around to my house and we can chat if you want my address pm me

ihave been loyal to the people who have helped me i got myself up and running on this game with no noob fund which is understandable but sir mamado and bronco helped me get goin and i stayed loyal to them

timqwe if you re read the evo thread i said nothing out of order all i want to do is play the game

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

wow this game is amazing people trying put people down all the time i paid to play this game just seems to be when your doin something peoples want to try to stop you progressing

all iwant to do is play the game and have fun yes i made mistakes before but i made up for that and if all you can do is try to dig up shyte feel free to pop around to my house and we can chat if you want my address pm me

ihave been loyal to the people who have helped me i got myself up and running on this game with no noob fund which is understandable but sir mamado and bronco helped me get goin and i stayed loyal to them

timqwe if you re read the evo thread i said nothing out of order all i want to do is play the game

"Mamado helped me get going"

Well there is your problem.

Also, you were way out of line there.

• Upvote 1

okay, out of line might have been an exageration. However, you're dismisive attitude to experienced managers like grant was not a good look at all. Nor is stuff like this

you guys need to learn to read instead of picking faults

It's very condescending. I'll shut up about it now though, no need to fill the smack talk thread of your org with this.

• Upvote 1

DeMarcus DeSilva [ 230601 ]

'I see the 170 division has no champion YET! Once I make my pathetic opponent tap out and my hand is raised I will demand a 170 title shot there and then!! No one can stop me I will submit every single one of you. There isn't anyone like me on this roster, anyone think differently challenge me after I get my title shot and have the belt strapped around my waist'

Jordin "Ace" Tootoo [ 234795 ]

'Just like my gym partner I feel I deserve a shot at 170. Out of respect and gym rules we will never fight each other, but heed this warning, every 170 should hope that my partner gets to fight you instead of me!! I will KO you ass before you know it something my partner lacks is power but I don't. I will hand your ass to you again and again no one outside our gym can match us. After I put my next opponent away I am offering an open challenge, anyone want a piece of me message the match maker we'll make it happen. I would prefer a title shot but I will gladly kick some ass beforehand.'

who wants to fight my boy? " Juan miguel who wants to be K.O?

You better go back from where you came from big boy before one of my guys hands you your first career KO. Fight a real guy like mine, heck I'll fight you for free seeing as you are so tough so how about? You can pick any of my guys and you still getting ko'ed.