Voting at Directory of games doesn't give rewards

JakeF

Hello,

Not such a big issue, but since 2-3 weeks when I vote at Directory of games(from HelpUs page) I don't get 10$ and 2 Spin&Win credits, also vote timer doesn't reset and always displays: You can vote now. I have tried to vote from 2 different PCs and also from my mobile.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's wacky, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't

• 1 month later...

only 1 does that to me. Perhaps it is physical location? IP address driven? Just guessing really.

Im in central USA

I have just changed my home and my ISP and suddenly it started working. Maybe it's really an IP-related problem because before every time I tried to vote it was saying that I have already voted. But guess Mike can't do anything about this since it is probably Directory of games issue.

• 5 weeks later...

Seems like it is an issue of the voting site. You can vote once per IP, if I can recall well, I voted once from my village, once from my new home and once from work. Once you vote, then it always says that you have voted at the very same time(for me is 9 AM local time) and you can't vote again.

Seems like it is an issue of the voting site. You can vote once per IP, if I can recall well, I voted once from my village, once from my new home and once from work. Once you vote, then it always says that you have voted at the very same time(for me is 9 AM local time) and you can't vote again.

Nah, it's wacky. I can go and try to vote there right now (and I haven't tried to vote there in months) and it will tell me I've already voted and I need to wait 21 hours before voting again.

Nah, it's wacky. I can go and try to vote there right now (and I haven't tried to vote there in months) and it will tell me I've already voted and I need to wait 21 hours before voting again.

Isn't that exactly what I have said? Once you have voted from that IP(no matter how long ago) it will always state that you have voted at the very same time of the day(which is 9 AM for me).

Isn't that exactly what I have said? Once you have voted from that IP(no matter how long ago) it will always state that you have voted at the very same time of the day(which is 9 AM for me).

No, not exactly.