Wondering why this Forum...

Brrexkl

Doesn't have Guides for each Business in a Sticky Post at the top.

I mean... this IS the Business Forum. Seems the most logical place to get Information, Guides and Stratigies for each of the Businesses.

Yet I look at the top, and where the first 5 Posts should be a Sticky for "Forum Rules", "Gym Guide", "Nutrition Guide", "Clothing Guide" and "Organization Guide", that's not what I see.

So if not here, where are those great and glorious Business Guides?

I have.

Sadly there isn't really anything there for Businesses either.

there isnt a whole lot to most businesses. I know there is an Org guide in there, clothing is simple, create clothes and sell them. nutrition you need a lot of money to get started to research good quality products

First thing I do when I buy something that needs assembling is throw away the directions and wing it.

I'm pretty sure your not the first to ever ask about running a business, so, I would bet a good chunk of cash that somewhere hidden in these here forums you can find out just about anything you'd need to know about running a business by doing a search. OR, just ask in the forums, ppl here are pretty damn helpful, well most are any way.

• Upvote 3

First thing I do when I buy something that needs assembling is throw away the directions and wing it.

I'm pretty sure your not the first to ever ask about running a business, so, I would bet a good chunk of cash that somewhere hidden in these here forums you can find out just about anything you'd need to know about running a business by doing a search. OR, just ask in the forums, ppl here are pretty damn helpful, well most are any way.

That's just the thing.

We were having a Forum Discussion on Bankruptcy, and some guy comes in with the classic Noob Mistake... put the whole 50K into Research on his Nutrition (which is the specific example given when it says Business is a Risk... so LOL there!). But what he was told is there is "tons of information on Businesses"... so I went to find this tons of info.

Well... there isn't tons. And what there is information on is very basic stuff.

For instance, I still don't see how I stock the Vending Machines at my Gym... which seems like something that would be rather simple. Do I get a Mark Up on that inventory if they 'vend' while at my Gym? Is it a profitable thing, or a break even that is merely an 'attraction' for Fighters who now don't have to wait for Delivery Times on Nutrition? It's also a very clunky way of doing it... I SHOULD be able to order directly from the machine, like I sit at the computer in the Office and purchase from there for it to be filled. But that's not how it's done.

Now, I think there is a way to enter an Agreement with a Nutrition Company for Gyms, I tried the Helsinki Gym (since I'm based in Helsinki), but they are already at the 'cap' and can't take on more Gyms. So I assume I have to find a Nutrition Company outside of Helsinki now and get an agreement with them.

It's just that usually in games like this, such information is in the forms of Player Made Guides which earn a Sticky or Pin at the top of either New Player or (Related Topic) sections in the Forums... for Businesses that would be New Players and/or Other Businesses.

Because when I ask... I keep getting vaguely directed to that 'tons of information on here'. Not a link to the information, or if a link then to the Wiki Pages which are very parse and that I've already been over.

I've seen some OUTSTANDING work on Builds... so I know the type of people that enjoy putting that stuff together are in this Community... which is why I was shocked I couldn't find the same for Businesses.