Curse you MMATycoon

dvjmw

Hey don't worry you'll get back to your winning ways two of our guys are fighting, I think in a day or 2 so you'll rise up for sure :S

You think Rude Moogle will win? I reckon it'll be close and could swing either way but couldn't decline a title shot!

I recently popped "good chin" on a fighter and got excited, until he was KO'd by this piece of shit fighter: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=301731

Hey don't worry you'll get back to your winning ways two of our guys are fighting, I think in a day or 2 so you'll rise up for sure :S

Close fight! That last round would've decided it :/ As if my guy got KO'd with 20 secs to go

I thought it was 3 rounds for some reason and was sure my guy won... Until I saw round 4...

Aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh 4 fight losing streak. Went from top 100, down to barely in the Top 300. This game stinks.........At least until I start winning again:)

BTW All in one day:(

What was you worst Tycoon day ever?

Misery loves company!

So, this game stinks because you dropped from the 100's to the 300's? In two years I've never been higher than the 500's.

Because you refuse to listen

I do listen, you don't know what you're talking about.