The Danger Zone - Freelance Writing/Avatars

carlosdanger

Greetings fellow Tycooners. I'm a fairly new player, but I'm pretty well hooked on this game. I checked it out a few years ago and was put off by the extremely slow pace of pay, but I've come around to appreciate the way that encourages the player base to actually put the time into populating the universe with promotions and businesses and such.
At any rate, I'd like to hire out my services as writer of event previews / recaps as well as selling avatars. For writing sample I offer two previews I've written here and here, which I feel demonstrate that I can deliver a product to justify my asking price.
PRICES
Preview or Recap: 40k for a ten-fight card (half price if you only want the main card, etc.)
Preview AND Recap: 70k for a ten-fight card
Currently most likely booked up, will update.
If you have something besides a preview/recap you need done I'm sure we can work out an appropriate price as well. At some point I would have to limit my workload, but I can definitely do several a week. If you're a younger promotion and can't quite afford that we might also be able to work something out.
I've also been trying my hand at avatars since GIMP is always fun to play with (just ask those bikers in Pulp Fiction).

vicvinegarav.jpg hughhoneyavcomplete_USETHIS.jpg walteravcomplete.jpg sarducciavatar.jpg

I've done up these ones for my own fighters and they've been cleared, so hopefully I've got the aesthetic down well enough to reliably pass muster with Mike (and obviously I won't require payment until any avatar is accepted). Those four are already in use, but these two are for sale, 25k each:
ryuavcomplete.jpg
SOLD
I've also got my first attempt at a GIF avatar coming up in the next post that I thought I'd try to auction.
Thanks for reading!
  • Upvote 3