Another idiot to avoid signing

Impaler

So I signed this guy and he asked for a warm up fight vs another fighter and I sent it. The manager is Hayden Richardson. Then after he wins easily this happens....

Conversation history
please.. 2016-09-19 01:36:54
please restructure my fighter "Lee Fernandez" contract for 145lbs... thats the division he belongs in... please!
Re: please.. 2016-09-19 01:42:32
Sorry 145 is only 300k.
Re: Re: please.. 2016-09-19 01:43:17
please! im begging you!
Re: Re: Re: please.. 2016-09-19 01:44:00
Sorry, that is a 300k division, and you are not qualified.
Re: Re: Re: Re: please.. 2016-09-19 01:44:18
come on!!!
please.. 2016-09-19 01:45:53
or at least give my fighter "lee fernandez" a rematch with jack wilshere
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 01:52:28
noooo!!! this dude deserves his title shot... i know he requested this fight, but no.. gimme some other offers

Fight Offered Fighter : Lee Fernandez
Opponent : Drako Bravo
Weight : 155 lbs
Rounds : 3
Title : No
Event : RFC 11: Unforegiven
Matchmaker : The Impaler
Date : 2016-10-08

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 01:56:45
come on!! this dudes muay thai is incredible compared to fernandez's...

Opponent : Pete Jacobs

fights 2016-09-19 01:57:48
either you do business with me or leave me and my fighter alone...
Re: fights 2016-09-19 01:59:01
Then sit your best guy until January. Choice is yours.
Re: Re: fights 2016-09-19 02:00:19
rematch or different fight... choice is yours... i wasnt asking either..
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:00:55
how about the fight u offered before this..

Opponent : Drako Bravo

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:02:08
No thanks. Your in timeout.
Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:03:23
pete jacobs is a fair fight... if u dont offer that fight im reporting you.. for unfairness and horrible business management...
... 2016-09-19 02:06:11
thats what i thought
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:13:54
Hmm... which fight should I choose? Pete Jacobs or Jack Wilshere... u choose one and send it...

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:14:47
I just sent Pete Jacobs moron (he declined it)
Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:16:08
Keep it up "moron"... just gimme the rematch already..
Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:16:54
That is not happening clown.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:22:10
I said keep it up.. now your gonna suffer the consequences... im making a post in BUZZ and im private messaging MIKE TYCOON....
Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2016-09-19 02:22:41
REMATCH...

• Upvote 10

Probably a multi as well going by his username, but tbh if he is a pain to deal with just release him from his contract as it only causes issues.

He's dumb enough to re-buzz his own multi's rants too.

http://i.imgur.com/6x84190.png

• Upvote 8

While I'm not a fan of "putting a fighter on time out", if there was ever a manager to do it to, this would be him. He tried to get hired with Bravado Productions via my company's co-owner first and demanded easy competition. When he was informed that such a thing wasn't realistic, he became belligerent and insulting.

" if u would give me easy fights u would be awesome but.no so f u" (A direct copy+paste from his message a while back)

It was then realized that he was running two accounts simultaneously. The decision was made to add his accounts to the Bravado Productions black list. Unfortunately, I'm an insomniac, and thus forgetful; when he contacted me directly some time later, I didn't cross check his account name with my asshole list and contracted him. When I realized who he was, I told him to enjoy his signing bonus, but to do it elsewhere.

Tyrone/Haden has since made an appearance on my Most Popular Username thread.

• Upvote 4

While I'm not a fan of "putting a fighter on time out", if there was ever a manager to do it to, this would be him. He tried to get hired with Bravado Productions via my company's co-owner first and demanded easy competition. When he was informed that such a thing wasn't realistic, he became belligerent and insulting.

" if u would give me easy fights u would be awesome but.no so f u" (A direct copy+paste from his message a while back)

It was then realized that he was running two accounts simultaneously. The decision was made to add his accounts to the Bravado Productions black list. Unfortunately, I'm an insomniac, and thus forgetful; when he contacted me directly some time later, I didn't cross check his account name with my asshole list and contracted him. When I realized who he was, I told him to enjoy his signing bonus, but to do it elsewhere.

Tyrone/Haden has since made an appearance on my Most Popular Username thread.

Normally I agree. I actually cut Tyrone's guy rather than go through this with him. But this guy rubbed me the wrong way from the get go. Plus even though I said Id put him in timeout, I still sent an offer for Jacobs, who he said himself was a fair fight. He turned it down twice.

Ive never understood can crushing. It seems to take more time than normal fighting. I mean scout one guy you are sent, or scout the whole division looking for the perfect opponent. lol Hmmmmmmmm

BTW :rolling:

... its a game 2016-09-19 02:39:23
just give me the rematch please... its a game!
Re: ... its a game 2016-09-19 02:45:09
I offered you fair fights for your guys rank. You even said Pete Jacobs was a fair fight. Then you declined it. Ill send Pete again and you can accept it or you can sit til January. I will NOT be sending another Wilshire fight to you.
Re: Re: ... its a game 2016-09-19 02:49:15
omg!! every body is rebuzzing my post... before long Mike will see it....
  • Upvote 1

Normally I agree. I actually cut Tyrone's guy rather than go through this with him. But this guy rubbed me the wrong way from the get go. Plus even though I said Id put him in timeout, I still sent an offer for Jacobs, who he said himself was a fair fight. He turned it down twice.

Ive never understood can crushing. It seems to take more time than normal fighting. I mean scout one guy you are sent, or scout the whole division looking for the perfect opponent. lol Hmmmmmmmm

Oh, I absolutely agree. Before I sign with an organization, I painstakingly peak through the proposed weight class. If my fighter doesn't match up well with at least five opponents, I tend to decline with a polite message. However, I will take a mismatch so long as it's feasible that I can win-- I would rather go 1-99 and have that one win be over stellar competition than go 100-0 against cans. People that play multiplayer games to win, rather than to compete are playing for the wrong reasons.

• Upvote 2

That guy needs to be banned.. What a joke he is, multi's like crazy.

Impaler is a fair dude. Nothing wrong at all with what you did.. I'll be sure to send at least 1 fighter over very soon, I don't like bullies either.

I posted a multi on my "Popular Username" thread that has SEVEN accounts with almost the exact same username and none of them have been handled at the time of this writing.

• Upvote 2

That guy needs to be banned.. What a joke he is, multi's like crazy.

Impaler is a fair dude. Nothing wrong at all with what you did.. I'll be sure to send at least 1 fighter over very soon, I don't like bullies either.

Thanks bro! Your guys are welcome anytime. Im just down here trying to bring some life back to Hilo.

• Upvote 2

Oh, I absolutely agree. Before I sign with an organization, I painstakingly peak through the proposed weight class. If my fighter doesn't match up well with at least five opponents, I tend to decline with a polite message. However, I will take a mismatch so long as it's feasible that I can win-- I would rather go 1-99 and have that one win be over stellar competition than go 100-0 against cans. People that play multiplayer games to win, rather than to compete are playing for the wrong reasons.

I always check the champ. If I think Im on par with him on paper Ill sign. If the champ is miles ahead of my guy, I know my guy isn't ready yet for that org.

I always check the champ. If I think Im on par with him on paper Ill sign. If the champ is miles ahead of my guy, I know my guy isn't ready yet for that org.

One thing that I'm wary of is young organizations that don't understand the balancing act that goes into maintaining a division. One wolf among a pack of sheep means that the wolf won't be getting any "fair" fights.

I've been forced to exclude certain fighters from my own company because they were just too far ahead of the competition for them to find any fair fights with me...

Impaler is doing a top job; and running an org in HILO; I know how hard it is to get guys there. This multi sounds like a scumbag; org owners nightmare

Yeah, he is managing very well his org. Too bad that Hilo is too far away from the rest of the world.. But I am still considering sending a proper creation fighter to his org.

Nice to see that there are still some of the newer managers who are making the right decisions and becoming good org owners. Running an org well is a lot of work, the last thing you need is dipshit's like this wasting your time. Such an attention seeker, re-buzzing and liking his own comments just says it all. Well done for keeping your cool.

A lot of my guys don't quite fit into the ID/weight divisions atm but I'll try and juggle something around and send over a fighter for you too.