1000 wins!!!!

stpierrecanada

I don't create threads often, but finally I have 1000 wins.

I'm not a great manager at all, but persistence pays off and since 2013 I've been improving drastically and getting a little more consistent.

When the game kicks your ass and makes you mad or upset and want to quit, stick with it and much better wins and accomplishments will come, I promise you. The big wins are worth the losses taken to get there.

Spent a lot of hours on this game, not so much the last 6 months as I'm in a kitchen 6 days a week, but a lot of free time still goes toward this amazing game.

Thanks for the good times MMA Tycoon community.

• Upvote 11

I'm not a great manager at all, but persistence pays off and since 2013 I've been improving drastically and getting a little more consistent.

When the game kicks your ass and makes you mad or upset and want to quit, stick with it and much better wins and accomplishments will come, I promise you. The big wins are worth the losses taken to get there.

Spent a lot of hours on this game, not so much the last 6 months as I'm in a kitchen 6 days a week, but a lot of free time still goes toward this amazing game.

Gefeliciteerd! That's a major accomplishment!
  • Upvote 1

This game has never made me toss my laptop across my couch, nor has it made me cuss like a drunken sailor and swear I was never going to play again....At least not more than twice a night when I lose because I suck at sliders, builds, training and every other aspect of the game.

All in all this is a great community, much more helpful than other management games I play.

A big congrats, 1000 wins is one hell of an accomplishment.

• Upvote 1

This game has never made me toss my laptop across my couch, nor has it made me cuss like a drunken sailor and swear I was never going to play again....At least not more than twice a night when I lose because I suck at sliders, builds, training and every other aspect of the game.

All in all this is a great community, much more helpful than other management games I play.

A big congrats, 1000 wins is one hell of an accomplishment.

I've never tossed anything but loses have actually made me very disappointed and sad in RL, as pathetic as it may sound, I'm really attached to my guys.

Congrats bro 1000 wins is great ! I will get there one day ! but from the looks of my rec i will have 1000 wins and 1001 losses !lol

• Upvote 1