Quinton “Rampage” Jackson provides answers to his fans

MMAcca

Due to this we took “Rampage” up on his previous offer of another interview in order to get to the bottom of the situation and to ask him about the movie business in general and the Memphis native wasn’t shy on sharing his thoughts.

“I’m addressing the fans only here, I think I owe them an explanation. Yeah I feel the things I said (in my blog) are true and yeah, I don’t like Rashad Evans because of the type of person he is. He talks smack and he tries to turn around on how it’s me that’s the one who’s talking smack and not him. At first I really wanted this fight to get my belt back but since doing “The Ultimate Fighter” show and six weeks of him talking the way he’s talking and him just being the way he is, yeah it makes me wanna fight Rashad, especially after he said he’d punch me in the face for free. I’m having none of that either.”

Rest of interview

Rampage wants to beat Rashad's ass, Is there anyone who doesn't?

I don't. Don't get me wrong, he's overly cocky and I hate that, but... He doesn't have a face that I just want to punch in. Wandy does, Joe "Daddy" Stevenson does, Evans... not so much.

With that said, I still hope this fight happens sometime in the future, because I want to see Rampage shut Rashad up. It seems like every Ultimate Fighter ends with one coach wanting to shut the other up.

I think it would be great if Rampage shut Rashad up. That being said, whatever Rampage decides to do is fine with me. He's a cool character, and if movies don't work out, I'm sure we would see him back in MMA again.

I think, but am not 100% certain, that he was trying to say that Rampage (Rashad was probably a typo) is too high profile a fighter to retire on a blog, and that he is only doing it to try and get more money to fight.

I guess he is saying that he thinks Rampage expects to squeeze more money out of Dana to do the fight with Rashad.

The other lost part in this whole mess is how do Rampage's teammates feel about this?

There's basically been a fight team built around Rampage, supporting other prominent fighters such as Cheick Kongo and Michael Bisping. How do they feel about him walking out on them?

The other lost part in this whole mess is how do Rampage's teammates feel about this?

There's basically been a fight team built around Rampage, supporting other prominent fighters such as Cheick Kongo and Michael Bisping. How do they feel about him walking out on them?

who cares? kongo is an asshole and bisping is a douchebag.

• 2 weeks later...