KO power VS heavy handed ?

Hockey

What is better and why? I'm assuming they're similar to good chin vs granite chin. Thanks

EDIT :::: I've searched the forum and it hasn't been discussed in a while. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer but a lot seem to believe it has something to do with punching skill, and that BRH and HH might be better than KO power

The best is popping good chin on one side and then KO power on the other side.

I've got a couple with that.

Yeah, basically Steel now knows his guy has KO power level hidden for power but his chin hidden isn't high enough for good chin levels. As you said, KO power one side and good chin on the other, that's the dream.

Well... not THE dream.

THE dream is popping granite chin, having top level confidence in a test loss, taking an IQ test and having 140+ IQ and then getting a "Fighter A has the power to get to fighter B's chin" message against a fighter who popped good chin. We're gonna assume heart is good too in this dream but that is not easy to test and its one of those things where if you don't want to see it tested too much since you want a granite chin that is high enough almost never be rocked. Of course if you're 205lbs and up that's unavoidable.

As for the actual OP, it's exactly what Grant said and yes popping one of these with only 1 strength is the most ideal. Actually unless it's a creation tournament fighter you should always start your 18 year old fighters with 1 strength because weight lifting adds a little boost to your KO power hidden although no one knows how much. Either way it's pretty much the only way to actually influence your hiddens after creation in this game so it's something you should always take advantage of, even if it's only a little. This is why you can pop a lesser hidden upon creation but later on pop HH or KO power if you popped BHR/HH/etc. Tho you should check out the hierachy lists to confirm stuff like this because certain things like KO power only show up on one side of the TOTT and the hierarchy is also different on each side.

• Upvote 3

As for the actual OP, it's exactly what Grant said and yes popping one of these with only 1 strength is the most ideal. Actually unless it's a creation tournament fighter you should always start your 18 year old fighters with 1 strength because weight lifting adds a little boost to your KO power hidden although no one knows how much. Either way it's pretty much the only way to actually influence your hiddens after creation in this game so it's something you should always take advantage of, even if it's only a little. This is why you can pop a lesser hidden upon creation but later on pop HH or KO power if you popped BHR/HH/etc. Tho you should check out the hierachy lists to confirm stuff like this because certain things like KO power only show up on one side of the TOTT and the hierarchy is also different on each side.

Hello hello,

does training strength really increas your hidden ko-power?

i allways thought the big right hand vs ko-power thing was about 2 different (but related variables).

variable 1: the hidden ko-power (which i thought to be a constant that cant be effected at all).

variable 2: your punching-skills (most likely in combination with your boxing and mt primary skill)

variable 3: power of your punches (a combination of variable 1 und variable 2).

i think if variable 1 is over a certain value the tott shows KO-power, no matter what your punching skills are at.

if variable 3 is over a certain point it shows big right hand.

but i could be absolutely wrong here