New Bookie

I put the max bet up to $200, only 7% juice (which means the default lines are always 1.87 a piece)...the bookie is mainly for events for my crew form Slaughterhouse as we have many org owners there.

Tonight we have one of the best LA orgs AFM's "Demonic Fight Mix 2" with a loaded event

Tomorrow the 27th, we have Montreal's "UEC 21: Barely Legal" which has some highly underrated fighters.

October 2, we have Hilo's future premier organization "Blitzkreig FC" running its first show, despite the risk of the unknown I did put up odds for it.

I also have UFC 104 and Fedor/Rogers up, and just added WEC 43 in which I'll have the full card up when its available.

Slaughter House Bookies

• 4 weeks later...
What are the chances of you putting up odds on CPP events in Hilo when they come around?

I'll put up anything if someone helps me breakdown the fights so i cna make odds, also there has to be some interest involve din the event with active betting.

I mean CFC with yB Sol have always gotten the most bets, as well uFC events get lots of action here.

It just sucks when you put in time and barely anyone bets on the fights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...