GSP

WarMachine

Is there something that the fans don't know about GSP?

I ask this as he is in my opinion and only my opinion the GOAT, and if he wants to fight who is Dana White to say he doesn't want to really fight after some of the people who have fought recently including multiple drugs cheats, a former pro wrestler, and some of the way over the hill fighters.

I want to are GSP fight whether he fights in the UFC or elsewhere I'll watch. So why are te UFC holding him?

Am I the only person who thinks this is a shitty way to treat someone who put so many bums on seats, fought the best in his weight regardless of the way he went out.

He never held onto the title, he was honest and went out like a man.

Surprised no one on this forum is talking about him.

At 35 he's still relevant, he's still a big draw and dude is still athletic. Maybe the two acl he done will catch up but if you can give Brock Lesnar a pay day @ UFC 200 knowing full we'll he's gonna piss like a race horse than gsp should of had his night in Toronto.

It's not like he wouldn't have a queu of opponents.

Anderson silva

Nick and nate Diaz

Robbie lawler

Magny

Stun gun

Gastlemun

I would love to see him fight again. Maybe he could go to One in Japan and fight Ben Askren. I'm sure they would pay him well. The reason Ben turned down theUFC is cause GSP retired. Wolf what is up with the reebok deal? Is it super exclusive or something?

UFC shouldn't jerk him around. He's one of the best of all time. He also would be a huge draw coming back.

Basically on fight night and I front of the ufc cameras it's all rebook, so like when they used to have sponsor boards behind them during the ring announcer they have gone. So it's a lot of money but I'm sure they could sort him out.

It's not like they can't afford it.

Gsp v askren would be a good one but I think it could be a snooze fest on the other hand.

He still owes fight to ufc. Saying you are retired doesn't get you out of a contract. He will only be able to fight for the ufc until all the fights on his contract are resolved. He won't be making anywhere near what he did pre-reebok on the contract and the ufc doesn't want to make up the difference. Dana pretending that gsp doesn't want to fight rather than admit the ufc is being cheap and the reebok deal is awful is pretty disingenuous.

• Upvote 2