ATT's Jeff Monson calling out Fedor

I don't blame anybody wanting Fedor...EVERY heavyweight with the slightest credentials should be calling him out. If I were a heavy and died knowing I never got a shot at the brass ring I'd feel incomplete. Rather fight him and get beat than always and forever wonder if I could have been "the guy that beat Fedor" fluke win or not.

So many fans laugh and talk about people calling him out but it doesn't mean they're delusional. first off it'll be a nice payday second, WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

Remember boys, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. :boxing:

I don't blame anybody wanting Fedor...EVERY heavyweight with the slightest credentials should be calling him out. If I were a heavy and died knowing I never got a shot at the brass ring I'd feel incomplete. Rather fight him and get beat than always and forever wonder if I could have been "the guy that beat Fedor" fluke win or not.

So many fans laugh and talk about people calling him out but it doesn't mean they're delusional. first off it'll be a nice payday second, WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

Remember boys, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. :boxing:

A very wise post. Kudos to you, sir.